1/15/2022

Zawanna?

 Babaji might be making it up a lot if this. There is one real copy, but there are 100 his past reincarnation ….magic…or, saying that his future doesn’t need that past but I go back ?

No, the future doesn’t need the past, but for my world, that needs to be done. Its every copy makes difference, you can just drop them all.

Nick doesn’t have a parent since 12. Those sequences are against 700,000 years old human included.


Eben Pagan

Their groups are those mediocre…they can express their proposal, some has eyes on military resource, so it’s a no. 

Do I like him?

No.

Why I marry him ?

Following Babaji say a while, 8 years ago, Simon heard the same things, it was Reptilian. To person like him, his life is on money anyway…whatever it’s say I have a preference?



Military

No, they don’t have a want. The top those. Not really …it’s, if Anna says don’t want that monents, it will become a reality. 

I would not do that !! But okay if they sincerely say that.


No, it’s not like that.

Eben he has something to tell me, he started 20 years ago….15 years ago, or 13 years ago….

No, I listen. 

Yeah, they are …Hippi, high school kid makes a stage fame on himself.


Military they read the flower thousand bone, but they are more of discipline human has to have a college degree.

But Flower Thousand Bones are Ancients says …ET says that Sailor moon.

I hate a lot of this stuffs….but I am dealt upon it. When 3 Esteen says, you annihilate the entire military shut up says.



When I retired…my patience = zero says 

Anan is disability and brain learning past disability. Don’t make me say that again …


They optimistic out-put groups when I say I had 10 students each session makes 4 semesters, they put 10 sitting there imagine I will be there say one day

Or will be soon say…

Which book you open and start talking …

They are nervous, probably just Eben. But Flower Thousand bone only says 1

They will all die, my methods, so I leave it there for now. Eben says anything, I don’t really need to hear, because it’s 3 Esteen say.

If he happened to bring his whom near by or what…they will one show up 10,000 years determined all out say !


If Eben didn’t address himself what he thinks clear, I might just tolerate, behind I will do things, my way but not anything particularly why I might just leave and stay zero…continue !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....