1/06/2022

Do you know why people doing a tutoring jobs in school? So they can see if University Staff directory has a jobs, you get a on campus UB jobs...

You know what I mean?

Not Tamang gun on facebook trying to threaten to get a job.....


UB is the biggest local school at Buffalo.

So when you apply your school in your state, that is the number 1 in that area?


Its best if you stay in the school, to feel those stress in class, and outside class. You living on campus housing or off campus housing? That is a stressful jobs too?

You get to work in the RA, you don't need to pay your residence costs anymore?


So, no Dr. T office hour every friday? 

My friends 16 years later has an anchor, its because I went to leisure time at his offices doing nothing but talking !

Every little things bothering you, at all.


I thought I am the one telling you he has a wife, and she is at the UB too? Where would I get that information if not from Dr. T?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....