1/15/2022

One person job, universe standard

Probably you have in this world, one person job, only

That will be the only standard.

That’s not zero + minus.


Maybe not Kail.

I am not too sure that’s a correct way to say. They look like our same age.

You and me not same age ?

When you see the real shorter and this way …




Maybe you lightly said. Over stated. I am flatted.


Educational Department 

I may not required doing that after a certain period of time, if I even go far enough to from minus 1000 started absolutely zero ….and A to Z. Maybe if they realize that as simple as I can A to Z, I don’t need to demonstrate it anymore. 

I do that once…I look again.

Normally, you do something, you look at them. They are…aged military uniform ? Do I have any choice?

That’s a maid Kathy job, I have to do that, and starting ADD?

I did once, maybe that’s it. Or they didn’t mean they need to know at all how to do a job?

They mean I live life?

What life ? I don’t have a life !!


If I Anna make it clear no weekend life eternal, you do that

Correct ! No one has a weekend. 


Class them?

They die.


Eben?

No, they stay. 


I think that bracket too many human population numbers involved …entire bracket, so they insert people. You have no choice, everyone goes to the top leadership saying something, you need to have a more dominating whom be that role, or else you gonna lose everything. Too many crowd, you never been to seminar?



I am not a flashy person…when I see Eben, I say you did it.

Correct !!

It’s better if you consider time for a Bible, to be a evaluation, I look like I have time doing that? Eben that stupid looking to you? He didn’t hear I say?


Citizen?

We are the citizen !! Me and Eben !!


Eben didn’t just say wedding…oh, whatever he plans to say, oh no, not that.

No. But I am glad he intent to say spiritually. But no.

They are all optimistic out-put groups. We sort that May 2021. He or they didn’t pay attention?

Oh, I only see wedding …I tell you I didn’t watch it. I didn’t see his parents, they might be real there?


When you become his them, they probably recommend you getting a police community college what certificate …probably. Or they hire someone. 

You know, business world, those venture capitalist ….you didn’t hear what I say,  Prince William? Do you want to shorten your height ? You see me better?

In America, they open a very big ground. It’s a democracy land, it’s all open, you can be anything you ever want, they only say “make it”.

If you break the law, you get jail. That’s all true statements. Most public don’t think I think. I am an immigrant, didn’t I say that ?

I think…America they extract at elementary or born time. They become very skilled at it.

Very skilled at it. 

So I don’t make it in Taiwan, they decide that before. 

If I just born normal, I might can just get trained in Taiwan….but I am not sure. American….the human you call them America, I don’t think they let you do that.

…. …. No.

Whatever …what I mean is …

That’s possibility - it’s in America !!


Prince William, Simon behind eating table, they don’t just look bad, they are bad.

Congressman say Snowden those period time…too.

You never look at photos? You gulp !! I always say Eben is a nice guy !!



This is the last time I am telling you, I didn’t do anything to anyone …yet !!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....