1/15/2022

Classroom, no. They die. No, I don’t talk to Eben.

If I tell you Egyptian baby dipper + 1000 goodie and you find it amusing to red light me, you die

Behind they are massacred, not just dying simple.

I tell you tiny say…


Simon?
That 2+1 + 4?
That’s a job.

Sometimes they have a system, just jail before it shows up on painting, for no reason. There might be a real legal word.

Probably …long time. I have no ideas !!

I heard, if the history = a tyranny …that’s = jail too. 
Oh?
They say that’s the real legal system.


If you don’t search them, like Dean…there are both ways like a decent human does.

Yeah !! 
You don’t think of them, you don’t imagine them, you left memory way, that’s …Mahavatar Babaji meant the classify, not the correct today say, just he says me listen.

I left. No memory.


2010 Taiwan inheritance, probably someone got jailed

Yeah, showing up on the notebook Da Vinci or biography….no one does MD jobs, I already says. 


What to say the Bible? Which one of you? You have 123 Prince?

You say …that’s a true statement!
It’s everything re-format. That price it’s all world die. You racing time to die, Anna put the corpse back in dead time at the Star says. It’s an ancient dark magic, probably true. Every world destroyed…probably she knows that. Her trajectory one person road may be never changed.
American military heard enough, so since 2017, they heard.
That road.
If you all do zero + minus, you are just going to hell because Anna did things at minus, not at zero, she done on purpose, true!
But that’s you have 4 limbs say. True
All that was correct.
It’s all true.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....