1/15/2022

England Queen Elizabeth II, your grand she old and she dies. She will not be the hostage. She goes to hell.

You were not here? What did I say?

Sometimes ET swap, before human did. That will be the only reason….but most time, that’s the very reason, the guards of some positions were that position. 

It’s an ancient culture.


You don’t like your wedding ? American can let me do what you prefer to do, or you will all die, if you look at your palace entrance guard in numbers, ISIS not too far? That’s a real hostage. 


I wrote a book (帝王之說)

And you didn’t receive a copy on your desk in English or you read Madarin now?

People like me….is ready to be fake.

That’s not the worse degree things, not you just fake.

🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐

🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....