1/14/2022

Prince William, Chinese Drama, Hostage !

Were you here? Or your grandmom here....maybe I put different order saying different things in different orders....

Why "WE" have to be the hostage? 


5 years old people with a photo looks too cute, cannot possibly did all that !!! You mean Purna has that life trajectory because she got more people working or sorting paper for you? The Commander-in-Chef, you mean I was by myself, from the middle of no where, again, the edge of somewhere to become the furthur North....I didn't do all that you were saying, the chance? 

You cage the wrong person ! 


You were capture a mouse?

Who is the Cat? Jerry? Tom !



I don't have a thing written down ....I know that !!!! 

Its all inside

Your head. 

Why is it, I have a hat? On the top top?


Oh !!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....