1/14/2022

Chinese Drama, you read Chinese? You should argue with whom right now not dead yet....

 https://youtu.be/BpBTiOGuoWs

I don't think so. But pretend that is the story, as that. You want to say, whom is that? 1234?

Really?

That is sad, so you go there to....showing off? 


When your grandmom becomes the Queen, was that after her father? or her mother? No, I cannot understand a lot of things. My banquet, says....a cherry something diamond stuffs did in 1897 ..I imagine it was the Queen....That's a strange way saying it. 

You called it Consort?

Is the mother Queen or Queen mother?

Never mind....


You don't want to talk to her pretend she is somewhat requires, to train you, or its everyone else training you? Do they put that on her weight?


Every time I thought about this Kail or Zawanna, my entire stomach burn fires, I am telling you!

If you just walk over ....that sounds like a plan, to greeting begins...your every day your disciplinary methods to one day, you want to be called King. Was that her father or her mother's weight?

How long is the day last? 2 hours?

So later you go to yell at your brother for 3 hours. 

That is 5 hours you have a daily interaction with your plan.....after one week, you have 35 hours on the sheets, looking like you did something in life !

Maybe you begin one week....you will feel...that number, you never even make it !


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....