1/25/2022

๐Ÿง†๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿฅ˜ Everyone all does their own schedule on their own little things....that is called their own life, they figure it out a lot of those roads, when they see a movie, when they hear a rumor, when they log in their facebook

 ๐Ÿง†๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿฅ˜

There are a lot of things, when you decide what to do, you do it on your own initiative. No, I don't tell them Pang or Tina, anything particular....you mean behind? No.... we are not talking for sometimes. We growing up, and we got all separated away for the school.

Tina went to CUNY

Pang went to Michigan, he stays in that region, and Tina stays in New York City region. 3 of us have our own facebook or works that we do, we are not really in contacts. Everyone take their own sweet time to do with this Taiwan things. I don't tell them if they want to come back here. They make their own future plans. They buy house, or they buy lands, if they want to....to make a brand new world anywhere, but here.

That is fine ! 

I know roughly what I do. Its like you ๅฐ้พ wants to control your whom family business? Like your sister1 and 2 their life, or your mother or your father's life, .. like "under control"? 

To me, they didn't do anything particularly dangerous, I will tell them nothing.

Pang did went ahead to do something....so then, I say A, I say B, I say C.

He got confused. There was this there was that.... his entire life...its kind of smoke ! 

 



I can careless what I say...really. Sound right or sound wrong. He might care if it looks perfect right, or perfectly wrong. I don't tell him particular he is repriment at? I ever yell at Pang? No.

I just say things A things B, things C. He picks and choose, and his circumstance that allows him to carry all that he wants to do.  Its not a big deal, he is on schedule or not...certain things yes, not everything, he can take his sweet time like 10 years all this things he is doing.

I thought those are fine. He just going on knowing what he was doing like he supposed to be doing

I am not sure 8 years ago, where Pang is. He reads more English than Tina.

Tina probably reads more in Chinese, Chinese speaking better too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....