2/05/2022

I think, Jonas ( PHD chem ), Justin, Brady (Coke Cola) sits behind Dennis on Tamang that UPS store to a physical demolishing jobs? They do survey on the street, 5000

TV show: 我不是購物狂

Brady knows whom Tamang is, we were together playing chess often. 

Jonas knows me knows Justin, we are Analytical lab, that’s a professor I had knock down door before. It’s a white, but it’s Dr Aga, Asia women.

We get the Professor better, I met him in person, twice, morning and evening, I say that was knocking the door down? Or slam door !!

🏷🏷 Might be 5000 follows 5000

=5000,5000

50005,000, like 50 millions?

Why I always seeing strange things, we Taipei has the current activities on my fathers phone.

That’s 小龍 father, chem factory boss jobs.

小龍爸爸的工作

There are … a lot of these numbers jobs, he gambles, so it’s all on his phone, lots zero.

Do you 3 read Da Vinci notebooks?

I say 50 millions that one it’s

Five thousand ….something something in blurs language. To …become the modern digital words, 50 millions. Why don’t you 3 binds and by the way find her father, next to my father, they both in California current. They are college best pal friends. 

台北去年冬天很多這種數字遊戲,我爸是賭徒他說喜歡數字,我叫他去弄東西,小龍的爸是化學的工廠公司,我叫三個男孩子白人去找他,貼一個實驗室的教授 (白人)

我早上晚上問安的,學期末,他說『圖書館』

我甩門的那一個!!因為我是轉學生

I was a transfer, Justin. That lab report, I didn’t use library.

🏷🏷 I don’t know “What’s a library”

It’s all in English, if someone told me at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....