2/05/2022

๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช SMCH used to, or still right now, they are SMTV = Supreme Master Television, every single day or month, on that news, its the donation to what charity. APO is not a charity, but someone came in, near I think. On .....Evan

Evan plays guitar, at the...where the jobs that is. I used to be on his facebook, 10 years ago. oh ~ I don't think Evan knows that stuffs, but maybe he tells whom he was from APO?

Its the animal shelter I.... went to ask all the money back, that SMCH gives out, one of those, so of course I know whom they are.

They air 30 years everything that, but jail ! 

They write in the magazine. (Charity, children hospital, all kinds of animal shelter, they have leadership awards for kids, and adults)

Old way= the paper format, you read it in the center, New way= Digital Copy

Every single day you looking at that stuffs, but when the SMTV comes, that is also one Time frame slots that they insert the news, called "Flying News". So one of that Master letters, sometimes like Sea Shepard, those South Africa, Seal guy.

Rescue the Seal, he has no money twice, probably...she will annouce at her SMTV that situation so I went to donate on his website.

He looks like Sean Bean, that Seal guy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kKakzjbrWQ


But I put everything on the facebook that time, I don't know if I tell others that guy, he die in 2018?

His name is Hugo?

้›จๆžœ even ....

What a translation. I happen to know a guy looks like a Mexican with nick knows him too, at Austin, Walsh's kids seminar, they are at Chicago.


Do you know what SMTV does? Supreme Master Television


We have a lot of time slot to fill in, the shows. They have certain formats of shows, so if you work in the SMTV you will know, they are by all that jobs title, really. 

Besides

    Translation

    Transcription

    You could just be the writer, to write all the damn things behind, but you could just start on the research positions, where you collects a lot of things behind like Science and Spirtuality, that is my share, others might do on the Animal Communicator, I don't collect that. I write them 52 weeks, farewell letter.

They shut down the SMTV in early 2012

Its a volunteering jobs, no money anyway.

I can tell you a lot of miracles myself....really!


APO is a fratenity, Co-ed, not sorority, like Legally Blonde, that stuffs.


That is Sorority, nick's youngest daguther, she is the UT bubble gum President. They probably have a sorority house, along those lanes or avenues lines, that is most what they do I think. I seen her photo.

APO is not really that kind of traditional you know Greek Society, they only do communitiy service, and a lot of these "Chapter" stuffs, on the upper them, kinda like laws, section, article, craps stuffs.

My English was a Greek that time.


University of Toronto, UT. I will tell you personally, I think they are very very very noisy. 

But I don't know anything about them. Not really. I knew 2 Asian, that way, girls, old. Very old.

But you know, they are number 1 in that entire Ontario. Ontario is OPP acadmia, at where we used to live.

They are a real thing. Very very real. Its not I ignore, UT, I don't know what to do with this. They are more like upper class tale of those school. UK and UB are not like that. What I gonna do, I find Ivy League?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....