1/15/2022

Wing lost his memory when I met him. I asked him 3 times, he does not remember, yeah?

When the history tell you, and I tell you... Anan has a good memory, you do not lose one second, like you do on purpose in front of me.

There is a very very very evolutionary subjective when I make it clear once, twice, three time.

Every words I say once, when I repeat the second time, you will go to hell, understand?

 

You do not lose your concentration, you do not smile, and say you do not remember, you do not split your moment of that focus, to something else....when I see you really have that attribute moment in your eyes sight called "Blank out"

Nick does not have any of that ! Understand?

 

I don't really know why you cannot do anything I say, you only have certain things to do this whole life time, you don't know how to kneel and flat, re-write, redone, focus your attention like you should....you just need to say the magical words, and forever out! 

I can careless what you think you are, you think you make a sound, I don't know how to handle any of you, when I already say one million times, your IQ is at zero not else with the minus sign on it !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....