1/15/2022

Eben is a reference point, yeah, every life, I am attached myself to him?!

High school.....

If you meant SMCH or BEAS, or Yogananda, I can tell you what Indian 500 years old meant, what SMCH public claim, and what she only prefers for her own faces meant......

500 years old means he has a religion, but he has the faces too....if the entire India got annihiate he will hear me saying that very clear.....that scripture only you vow you deliver, so he will deliver exactly I meant to say.

Indian 500 years, they are more stricts on belieivng God. So he meant sentient beings, if I did ADD, maybe he meant SMCH tries on mental.

But what SMCH public claim was, she takes anyone, Buddha only take 5 sense intacts.

But only SMCH can handle for that face of her new blonde looking, one day, her master to make it....a tale and funny and cute...was how she yell at bossing Westerners, with that short leg black hair, trying to be....she only imagine she went to COPS 16, like she could do any a thing she thought I Anna is doing all that .....

She probably knew she cannot do that. She is in jail?

She just sit there regrets with the rest of their disciples when they see hell.


Life is meant to sunk, they have no regrets, not to get up....to imagine something else.


When someone told you, you are going hell, you have only one way, doing things. One way.

But I am not in that position, I don't bother to say anything at all.



I will tell you, someone like I am, will always introspect thinking before I go EF.

I tell myself I will regret, if I don't go.

So each stage of my life, I always calculate, that I will NEVER regrets, no matter what. Every road, every blocks, everything I ever give, take, run, file, do.....FOREVER like me will tell you, when someone like me never lives in regrets, and see those...and their background, or because I only interact with 2 real human faces in last 20 years.....you imagine that is funny and tale, MD.....

You will go to hell, if you keep doing that, understand?

Life cannot have regrets, you think funny and try .....congregation. You kill every drop of all that, so you keep going. You want faces, so that blood will never be done, to say lonely....one day you will see what Master meant, those real in Power and IQ functional, if I say that indian 500 years might be a idiot.....looking, retarded starting superstitious....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....