1/29/2022

They will not jail you. Its voluntary you put those books forward, and you ask them "for help", you are sick !

 

This one life you are sick.

They might already find out, all your attitudes, loving soaked in that sofa for what books, novels, or books? I never met any you human at your own home, like Dean no shaving beard and reading what books?

Eben doesn't shave his beard...

I don't have that much works to do to go outside jump, flip, bounce....


If you coming forward, correct, if you be found on the map, they found your stuffs on map, then they safe you. Its not really legal, they go to your room, you imagine that. Those ET does, not human does.

You wish they do that books by books finding...like the fire man department. Like I have a bird drawer everyday unopen package, I stuffs all those they didn't touch original packages foods in there. The fireman...oh, they are something I am telling you. They dump the entire drawer out, they are so tall, that must be so convenience to their arm length....

But I didn't leave home....how did they do all that?



You know, that Adam & Hailey ...that is Hailey's dad I think.

He might be represent someone there, you know For sure not about the books I am telling you its not one of the things in his Era time. Most parents at those early time, they have a different hobbit, than TV or PC games, to be so inwardly suicidal. 

If I anna= Honorable Superior telling them about the food making, its to raise their own life, and they do that? Its probably better you however many left MD, to go and talk to Adam & Hailey behind...

1. No more books.

2. Pretend hard labor works pay off. 

3. Both girl and the guy has to be useful.

There is something terrible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....