1/29/2022

Do they Medical Board Confiscate all your books?

Melinda loves those romance book in across Wing's working places.

Wing always at works, he reads book? 

They records, correct. But I am immigrant. You want to tell me, since your grade school, you tell someone you want to be a Medical Doctor, and they questioning you what books you have?

It would be your blessing if they toss all of you in the FEMA camps, I am telling you. You are not ...that fortunate. You keep tossing yourself inside those 2 frames of A4 two pages?

You have no ideas what that means.... 

Do you ever gonna tell me, your book lists, you ever collects, things inside, do they turn real? Do they locate on the maps, like Anna I keep saying it loud and clear and how? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....