1/24/2022

Taiwan has police 台灣其實有警察,他們說我可以做我想做的!

I think they might even hand me money if I say every TV says no going back and I used my brain saying, “Look, none capish English, NO”

“NO!”

“NO!”

Shut UP!!!


No, they 台灣警察 probably check everything why or how, and no under fighting gangsters to lure you money. They tell American police, you all jailed. 

Oh ~~ my position, they make anything I want, I just ask them.

I say NO. Thank you anyway ! Fake photo real photo I put all on.

















You go back, because of Dean or Seth?
But I told you Seth might be UFO?
Here …right here. And worse if I found out Dean be here? I don’t know what he does those things, they are not related when I was in UB. These guys don’t relate or seen each other. Not that well.

I remember these very well. I make sure they cannot be bind by UFO, not that?

Seth is in his club
Dean only worked or lives at dorm
Silas midnight oil, his buddies friends 
Bill…probably drunk in his living flink loop on campus waiting to die…
Patrick is solitude blanking out….



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....