1/13/2022

Simon, hi ....my circle of them, don't know how to get that statement says.

I Anna says, I saw something strange going on, on the video, they put on my cpanel here.

I see several things....so maybe you Simon as the British, more close to them nature, finding out every video that they officially says?

And finding someone like Prince Philip ! ? 

A manner guy. A military guy.

Just England, or the whole EU upper class....I think maybe only UK allows, but I am sure if all the EU they wish her well and best, that is a good say?

Camila ....that is not saying England Queen, she is Mia? In the Princess Dairy II?

She steps on my shoes, more likely of it.... 

If she is younger herself....she would touch all over that palace, I have to stop everything but that....the movie did say she went outside her Mansion....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....