1/13/2022

๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Did you all decide it yet, me and Eben, or Craig and you all? ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’

Eben is a high school ... normal human does not do consumer psychology, if you just care that much what he does in his materials. That is what I said to everybody.

No, I didn't know he had only high school, when nick told me. I would never think that, if Eben did a lot of things like that kinds of presentation.

๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Do I think Eben is a police? I don't really know. But I am sure there are people going to check if he is a MK, or Classify....and telling me about it, or Eben can just tell me when we met. 

To be honest, do you all want to group high school graduate yet?

You group yourself, and call Eben together combine money, to say, he alone, married will be, you all 20 or 30 guys or girls going in the classroom with him on the side.....you all watching each other finish school degree? ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’


He does that in 10 rolls, he will have 10 degree, Vampire Twlight !

Maybe I just pretend you all have a college degree, straight to Craig Ballantyne them 3 hearts? I never think that would be possible to be honest....why Masterson put them 3 together? With 3 guys....you will get alone with 3 guys opinion of views, with Masterson says something?

Craig has to really like you, to shield you from all those forces, and he become seclusive with you, no more those guys gathering together? 


I think Eben meant, I have to raise him, like the rest of them, no matter what....some people could be that shameless....You want to raise a guy like on the Television?

That is....Eben in Coco Club.

What you think I will first say to Eben? I might really ask him...is he....how old is Eben Pagan?

๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ I need your assignment schedules

You need to plan in, plan on, with that Crimson Love Letter. Step by step doing this Early to Rise, whatever they teach. If the discipline is what you lack, you better shape up. Its not that important you getting close to them or not, its you actually learn something, to really become a better human, you talk to them, you learn from them, you build a sustainable idea upon what you want to earn a living independently.

That is how the world got propels in forwarding, not what you all think, people can just die in jail. That would be easy....



Tim Cook ! 

Is that first name, or the last name? That guy vaporise from my facebook ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....