1/05/2022

Military Orientation Table - Climate Change

Do you want to join some cult, like SMCH, because all the Russian Scientists/Military has to do that?


Meaning, if you just do one video "Climate Change" putting under me Anna Climate Change on the right dates, next Hunger Game like with SMCH birthday 1950, to destroy her entire 15 years Climate Change works on SMTV, where CNN did went?

If you do that....

UN will call NASA ! 

Because SMTV their climate change claiming, is from United Nation Climate Change Paper....and NASA is the scientists they do those works?

And if you mention aviation, they have no one align their climate change video under my Youtube, your famous video to that all the aviation industry will look at it?

That is entire one country border line, to the entire world, that is One Round Line?

One line?


I am telling you.... you doing those works, lazy like me too often, you have no time to stated it why you should be alive, not dead.....You will become perfect one of these days its everything you are run short in time doing it...so they must die ! 

You all love those wordy...statement !


You College or University Extra-curriculum works


Not just Lords that 5 bound? 

Do you know that when I was taking SAT, there is SAT II requires in California all in-states?

New York States famous system are SUNY and CUNY, they are all normal average family household can afford. We have pell grants, so my tuition and books fees are all waived. I apply those residence in New York. So the only money to spend are on the house renting ...

When I was in college, its not all that stressful, but I will tell you, making money may be should be on your mind, not all that spoiled? 

Its not first day you will adjusted that your parents always give you money, and one day you have to make money on your own. There is a lot of pressure to find a big money success places to go. 

I have no ideas how they routing you all in UB, walkway? 


Off Campus Housing


Some University design very very big campus. James lives in Buffalo too long, he says, in the 70s, there is a riot in UB south Campus, so they tear down all that to make Ellicot. No more gathering ground, that day one, no more protest, and no more riots....


Do you want to transfer to UB, wherever you are, you are so mobile from the Military statues, they do everything and anything for you, as long as you open your mouth and ask? 

You just copy exactly what I tell you to do, and you do it ....there in SUNY Buffalo. 




Nick moves, I have no ideas how many times he went down there to check things if someone asked him ...


When I say the movies turns real, there are so many things you see on the movies screen one day, that you utilize your social connections to make a report to City of Hope. Maybe right now, it seems no meaning to you, whatsoever....I am telling you. I do these movie decoding long enough.

Sometimes, you really just do what you best to do, what you passion to do, no matter how mounted works that is, that one work, its exactly what it means to fit in that Movie TV screen. You deal upon people, that is exactly what the movies are all about. 

These worlds are people worlds, okay? 

You don't come to me, to tell me you hate human to say solitude in the spiritual practices. Those kinds of none sense. I am the only person that befitted to say all that, from my birth right, not you !



What do we do in APO? Community Service, kinda like CAC, they are local projects


 

Habitat Humanity

Except the Buffalo winter is so cold. The construction site, they use those industriial heating....small tiny heater.

We overlapped some projects, like that building houses, are very known to many people.

What is Habitat Humanity? 

Like a black single mother she build up that house herself with hours she keep working projects around, and one day she will have her own houses to some neighborhood. It may not be too rich those kinds. Close to Downtown Buffalo.


Mc Donald House

Those are parents took the kids in, ready for the hospital next day. I think, they go to where? Roswell? Happened to be Roswell, or Buffalo General hospital? We go there cooking. Both APO and CAC done those projects. They have a kitchen that has every tool there. 


I don't actually remember all the details ...I had some written on my resumes, for example the community service. 

Its weekend filled schedules. I didn't have the car first year, so I always go with them. Once I get a car, I went to get the jobs, and I need to be left alone doing that biology invention stuffs? Yeah, it was that summer. But its not I am going somewhere else, I have a PCAT coming up. You don't actually realize I have a very pack schedule?

To get a car, i need to get the consumer report, and a functional driving license?

Its the road DMV are Greek, or English written tests is Greek?


oh no, I have no clue about my future, I will tell you that much !


You thought everyone figure it out their future. My future had only one direction PCAT. That was sad for me at the end. I have no where to go. I went to get the chromosome jobs.

In College, you will meet all that problematic future things to think about. 

I was too lazy to think about, because too much activities. I never plan my future, I will tell you that. I never stay in Carol's office.

Everyone all seems to know where their future goes, I will tell you that. You don't want to be placed when the day you graduate, there is nothing on your mind, blank! 

I went to get the initiation for SMCH, but that is a blank life !


Nick is too much older than me, correct.


But I will tell you, sometimes maybe you should find someone whom has some life experience, and you listen, and you pay attention how everyone else life turn out. You heard enough those stories, and you look at the younger people whom does nothing but to get to repeated exactly like.....nick's same age those bracket women or men with cancer or legs cannot walk anymore high heel....its very very very sad. 

Life as a judger....

You know what is a judger?

Like Mona Lisa ! 

Yeah? ~~ I don't say a lot of those things, when people design their first 20 years, next bracket 20 years, to next bracket 20 years. Bitterness to that life, many in that last 20 years become so bad in the appearance, health, and cylindrical attitude. 

Everyone all has to a "used to be life", that is when they were young.

Those getting old stories of those not survive, I will tell you under all sky heaven watch, its one by one very very very sad story.

You never seen that, you imagine its your parents, and one day die story.


But when I say, there are forever young story, you look at me, you never thought time changes, you go on another 10 years you still thinking me the same, that screen never changes in front of you. But the mirror you look at, you change.


This world has something called Time, okay?


That is not words, that is not perfume, that is not something you can control.

With all the hopeful words, you just listen to me Anna. Everything you hear me saying, you feel there will always be solution to that every problems, you graduately not scared of life. But listen, that is not a true test of life.

With me, you cannot last? That is not a true life.

When if your book has to close that "Dream exchange Games" 

That your military unit request you to do, you will find out where your strength last....its nothing but very negative short span of everything is fallen apart.

You don't realize that, until one day you will know that. You cultivate your own talents, so that one day you lean on someone, and one day someone lean on you, okay?


Mars ( Dream exchange Games)


That is the famous SMCH Mars story. The MC guys looks like my aviation uncle. Looks like Wallace.

That story tells you how the Mars was distinguished.

Right now you are not paying any attention what I tell you, right? Your focus is not here. One day, all your focus, its to how to find me. You will listen to that story over and over again, how the telepathy was the only thing you wish to be found, on the survivor. Its a story the behind military they make it a pro story.

And you will look at the real Jewelry commercial all the time. 

Because my face is not there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....