1/05/2022

Military Orientation Table

 The Greek Society


Like me in APO, we have Tom in the office telling me he and Mark or Huffman has to go down student union lobby. I say why? He say they are painting the SA window glass.

That’s entire Greek society everyone has a window glass first floor down to ground. The entire glass, and SA President they have people take a photo to records those design.

To you it’s not a big thing.

Let say I also goes to chemistry club, I know them. But it’s not we have any connection besides they give me the key in the mail box, I took the old exam and put it back. 

Now….Mike is APO President, Ayo is CAC President and Jonathon is chess club President, I can glue to APO or I glue to Jonathon because I have a position there. We go hear what SA President are saying, it’s probably better I glue to APO. I am not sure after Jonathon, there is a chess club.

But SA President he is I heard the political major like political science people go there. Like Obama In Harvard’s except UB is small, the political science club I know where they are, but they are laws construct, these people they go to become the representative in New York or Governor those related to the real political ground personnel. But what is more it’s this SA President they are touching part are they student budgets that everyone not looking on the paid tuition slips. He controls the Greek society and clubs budgets, and he them the one has the connection the entire “student body” that annually they know every activities in that area including gala in the end of year. When you say Buffalo is small tiny, we don’t have that many grand hotel to say gala but SA President they know all these hotel venture because ….

Fraternity and Sorority what you heard all over America 50 states, the Greek society alone you have no ideas how big and grand that is.

It’s in every states they put together that student body, what you say local or regional, or national chapter.

When the movies turn real, those budgets or access to the real activities only those SA presidents they know. Because it’s every Greek society talking to him. Him and that offices. They oversees the entire student body.

You just didn’t go there to participate anything to say how many activities going on within that student body structure. SA presidents will have the power of that budget, and like I say to you, the political ground of New York, those are budgets in the political science students hands, most them do take position Gods knows where is the SA offices or all around.

And when JC Chase that singing in the sorority…if you ask people like me in the students activities a lot, I will tell you, that’s nick’s nieces their UT does those sorority things, those beauty pageant might be looking at those because the events where girls they address up to dining experience all the time…you imagine everyone dress up every weekend …there are only certain groups of people do dress up. It’s sorority and SA offices top them, because they go to different activities than us.

You usually glue to one of the clubs to go and listen any rumor. 

You just don’t go those things a lot. There are some people you see, you hear, you met…oh that’s they do all days long. Talking about rumors.

⭐️⭐️⭐️ There is a video on YouTube about Secret societies Fraternity and Sorority, and Clinton is what?

Did I read that TV wrong ? He is Alpha Phi Omega?

Oh ~~

I tell you, you shouldn’t be the loniest soul on Earth to do what Tamang or Ola did. These power they say exist in all walks of life from Fraternity or Sorority, you usually call them “big” or “small”, meaning they will have people talking to you behind not to do these illegal things. Technically if you are selected in them, and they say the future power that exist in America power structure, you suppose to just go Student Association President better - Political Science they go become the politician those kinds.

The entire students body don’t just have the Greek society but yes, the entire America are very rural places girls or boys they will shape up in these groups, they talk with a clear sense of themselves and they have others that watching them from these big umbrella on the top. 

You are saying you can talk, you can walk, you can join social events, you can make sense yourself….you are not uncivilized human …

When the movies turn real, I would suggest you, you go to the political science groups them. They are local representative offices or Governor related those agenda. Because …

Me MLS that has a budget control. To that entire UB system.

Me CADS all tutoring north or south campus UB, they probably have another south campus tutoring places…UB alumni those students Althletes……combines CADs, you are taking down the entire New York educational budgets down to each these groups.

CADS alone has ACE, EOP, and SSS programs.

It’s better you make that details clear in your mind.

There are something coming down from that New York states, the entire states to the SUNY system.

To know those things are better. Because one of these days you still have to deal with the money, budgets or politician in that states, and New York states are very very important !



UB Routes : 5 Lords inside the Classroom


You finish lord yourself in the classroom, you content to be in the classroom? I didn’t see the club scenes on your forehead …you don’t walk the same clubs or they just ask you to go to class with that pieces of Carol advisor give you paper ? No clubs? Or they expect you to go sign up yourself ? I thought you have to copy paste the exact my routes !!

Kevin !! That home alone guy 1234, he sits in the student union lobby all day long! If SA them don’t know, you go to talk to Kevin. UB owns the student union lobby, not SA office owns the student union lobby !!


Why is MLS controls the budget ? On UB?


Your entire UB resources are librarian formatted …didn’t you hear me Joomla are “content management software”?

“Humanity department” or “Art or Science Department” or “accounting department”

Their staffs directory?

They probably use something else with the real high tech guys. But Joomla does access control on the back end users.


I used to tell you the States paycheck TAX ID


From the States University of New York? Maybe you should focus on states or federal, governmental jobs work force sometimes. It’s a States employee TAX ID?

Me and Lee’s boss is Linda? They behinds does the budget, how me and Lee got paid? 

Maybe you should just copy and paste everything I told you, I ever did …really !! It’s sometimes people believing superstitious good merits karma …



Political Science - Family background


For my pharmacy outside UB. dr T states, they requires a deductive logic class. Those are law students taken. 

You know …you need to have a very very very clear brain to be that lawyer or politician one day. Some has family connection, they don’t go and mess up things. In UB we have Jewish holiday, the local, or what you say power structure, where I say 4 blocks they die zone, those were Jewish Zone. Their temple and bagel store is right there. You go to very early to find them there.

I don’t think you want to do anything in life. 

You hear about the holiday schedules or the students they go on fasting until sunrise next day. Ola does those things; I am not from the local. You go to hear what they say in the local. 

That’s what you suppose to do …with that uniform really …



Math, that is an Art & Science Collage Department


You don't want to just do things sometimes, you will have to face a real number, in budgeting? I didn't do anything for Jonathon, that doesn't mean I cannot run certain things on my own, if he is not around? Its just one chess tournament? 

You know what I mean?

PCAT has Math and Chemistry....where your mind suppose to know what is 1+1=2 that is an eternal law? Not just ET laws? Wal-Mart Cosco accounting department? 4x6= 24 Always?

When I was younger, in my childhood, I run a lot of things.

I didn't join UB to take those leadership. Not really....that doesn't mean you shouldn't go for, and be trained a bit, how to "RUN EVERYTHING". I think your intention is to take a part of the leadership if that opportunities are given to you. The reason you join that SA, its to partake some of the positions, you will get farmiliar how to work around people, how to collaborate with people.

I retired when I get to UB, correct. 

If I want, I can do a lot of things by myself, really. That past was a long past ...you should do more. You didn't do anything in life, yet !








No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....