1/24/2022

If I m Purna = Master, you know what I will write? Middle to high school

She rises up, abandon 2 girls from the middle school, not that 2, another 2, retrieval to that one corner 7 people team, there is water (swimming pool), there is a court, there is weapon, (a basketball ball), there is secret toilets, and an exit passage. 

She becomes the new league of that Era New, SWAT Team Assasin Squat, and no one knows us about. It’s that corner and diagonal gym top floor. It was a harmonious situation until we break apart. I don’t think they flashy either. It was a harmonious situation, so they all just lay low.

I grow up didn’t know that. Volleyball or basketball did has a name, I thought only the flagging human height they have a name.

You take a photo us, we were the Assasin Squat.

You all be that exaggerating on the TV, I made it flashy !!


It’s a cold forest wind. Hide us all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....