1/07/2022

๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿฅง I think I know what happened now... ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿฅง How about your staying with your plans, and learn how to make it, whatever they told you to do?

You make it the school, first.

You have to organize that in your head, how you get from A to Z. You go talking to people, or you talking to your parents.

I heard my friends, they have parents will check their statues.....meaning, I don't really have parents really asking me anything. I live with the landlord.

They have a system they prepare their course works, and I think most these kids, they have their parents asking them before, or monitor them even. So they will tell their parents, their progress why or how they get there to the professional school.

They are high pride honor program school student, remember? Meaning they are always been looking up in their class since middle school, or high school..those very important things to them.

I give up my schooling after high school, I have volleyball. I only aim to make it, like there is a school to go to and tell my mother I was on that ...track....even I have no tracks at all. 

No, you probably need your parents to be besides, if you are partaking all that....whatever your face telling me. You cannot handle a lot of this, even breathing in the college ground you are suffocating. You call your parents, and you groups them to set up your steps. You will breath it again.



Our characters are different, okay?

When I face difficult, I don't vain, I don't complain, I don't even stress myself. Its not a super big deal if I make it or not ....life sometimes philosophy different, its not everything the end of world, okay? There are so many things I do, I don't feel that is the end of the world. 

The way how you situate, if you gaining all your friends in that honor class, like me...with Wing, with Jonathon, with Dean, Brian, Bill, Patrick, Hira, Alice....If I don't make it, to my facebook, I become what?

Useless?

oh ~ I have not grown to be that useless in my thinking, at all. 

The way you are doing it, if you open yourself to all the friends around, you gonna tell me in the end, they all making it, and you didn't. You gonna go and kill yourself? 

That is exactly how Ola does....but she doesn't have all those friends in the honor class, we just all watching her failing in 16 years? 

You gonna do all that?

So you go and do your ways....I think its better you think what I say how you need your parents on this. There are every parents in that school will asking their kids at the local, what do you do for your life?

Understand? You didn't grow out of that world yet. You have the parents, you use them, You talk to them. 

Everyone circumstance is different. Our temperament, and characters to resistant things in life, we handling or facing challenges attitudes are all different, okay?


Every little things are big deals to you, okay?


There are a lot of things are not a big deal to me. Your parents words are everything to you. If my parents tell me certain things, my attitude will always, you go to hell will before me. You go first....

You don't take that....you need their approval, okay?

When I be with nick, I just drive to NYC, and set up a skype I ask nick and her talks.

I don't think he likes it, okay? 

But I was there with my mother and brother right at their home, my mother goes and talk to nick. That last 8 years my life.

When I need to tell things to my mother, I tell her the first day of my life, that is important things in my life, with nick.

You care about a lot of things, okay? You truly care about that face of yours.....why you choose that life you decide to go for...and one day, that life fall apart, you will tell me, its better you just die on it, like Ola. Gambling once of the whole lifetime. Its her own rights.



I think you go on their set you things to do, that is going to college right? Your military boss tells you to do.


So you do what they tell you to do. Don't bother what I say about the UB 5 Lords, I thought you just stimulate that entire circumstance to meeting the guys, and be encouraged to open your mouth and talk out your all voices.....

That was I thought they were doing ....you don't need a brain to do any of that.

Right now, you are showing me a schedule, you need to have a brain to graduate all those courses works, and your selecting majors is...PCAT?



You need to learn a lot of things, you do on your own, think on your own. I know what your military boss want now. You go ahead with what you think its the right plan to do. 


I think that is the best !  

Yeah I got mix up! I see what I thought I see...I didn't say, all those difficult things, ....if that would be the case, all your faces will collapse not to say, there is any Lords around. Its your professor and Greek speices around, that monkey is Homo Sapien.





The Gods says, not the Lords 5 says....

You will die on it, if you do what I do in school...whatever he meant it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....