1/07/2022

I don't really talk to Dr. Gabriel or reading his stuffs, I am in Taiwan.

I think juicing and your skin....If you look at those people, whom eat food, their skin, or just look at their physical body, tired, to shrink there eating.

I saw that today, its like eye bags benearth them. 

I am watching my own photo every day, that I put on the blogger, I will tell you... I see Asian people's face today! 

That is everywhere I turn inside there.....

It cannot be that bad, can it? 

Today I walk to look at food, I just passing by a table to happen looking at those two customers were there.

I was not intentionally looking at their face or eyes....


The birds on my roofs....there are not human.

Today I see human other than my mother.

... ...



Was I thinking too much? I wasn't paying attention, now I am seeing my monitor, I am ....paying attention? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....