1/07/2022

Right now I eat my mother prepare food for me

 I cook, I will cook white thin noodles, with those looks like Zucchini cut in thin long...kinda like melon. Green.

And Cilantro.

But my mother prepares a lot more stuffs, like chinese pancake, with vegan cheese chinese cabbage stew, and sweet potato baked.

I am on the process food. Right now.

But I have been juicing for how long? Few months now. My mother says there is an effect when I started to juicing ...

I think if you actually starting juicing, and still on the process food, like rice, noodle, instant noodle, pasta, bread....just the juicing effects, do you ever go to Dr. Gabriel he ever says on the TV?

Girls when they were young, some are very thin. I know that.

But I met....many. My host mother, and landlady...They become gigantic fat and they have the health issues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....