1/15/2022

For Howard, like Draco, those needs one turn stuffs..... ⚡⚡⚡


Every now and then, I looking at this monitor, he didn't die?

oh ~! 

One day, I tell him something, I was too busy.

Yeah?

He didn't particular to become all your facebook, whatever you all did, to make it once of a moment in life.

Yeah?

 

Everyone encounter a life that comes meeting at that 4 points frame. I Anna says certain things. You have a choice to tell me what that life you made of before, or you making that life right now, what you take on to forward that life of yours, with all those garbage you generate ....

You face that life, like you are taught, or you read books, or you go ahead doing something that at least from a decent human points of view, you are trying to be responsible for only your one person life.

For Howard, that is entire radio on satellites life.

 

Yeah?


 Everything said to you, you access your life situation in it ....not to make it more worse, I will tell you that !!! So far, that is not what they did or attempt to do, or proving it !


Yeah?

I say a lot of things. Looks like I tell you step A to Z...I already did.....


Life in their turns, all has their points of views looking at it. That is what the movie, you go to yell at the movie producer, by now, they will get the call, they do education how those things showing up there, and start talking like a parenting groups suppose to be.

You get help, you find ways, you do something, about that life, your life, to say why or how, you are not happy to hear or think that will be the future?

Then change it !!!

Is there such a difficult things, to re-oriented that your life on the time course?  

Maybe I say that too many times, your attitude, your tempament, your characters in which, you care so much of this things in life, in the end, really, you close your eyes on, there is only one God, one Death.

The day you say goodbye on....

You just hoping the movie ET saying something.....and when they do, you only know one thing.

"Someone is talking to me!"

That's it ~~~!!! you introspect everywhere everything, every turn, every life, you see what happened to that the end where I will end up if I don't deliver 5000%.

If I am proclaim by them I am God, like Apple, and by Babaji this....psycho methods, and I just sit and lament, American will let me live on, probably they take its their lessons.

That is how I perceive I am God? I am Throne?

Yeah?

You believe those things yourself? Really?


I tell you when I find out every morning I wake up....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....