1/15/2022

Howard Stern, that is a nice looking Hippi. I think he was?

But he is getting old? Dying yet?

How old is 17? 

oh ~ he is not that super old yet? oh !!! He actually had a very decent educational degree too! Boston ! 

I never say you drop your parents like you should have....but if they are happy somewhere else, on their own independent life, being happy, and content that retired life, doing something like I say few things all those....it serve my purpose. I need the house finished decoration in 30 years I don't move out of there.....one life time, I don't want to do anything on my brain to learn anything on that. They willing to do all that, and die then, I am happy they have a jobs.


I need my stuffs be done, before all of them vanishing....Its a really headache things I have to think at all.....Not that they just give me a hotel door I am telling you.

That is a little bit...easier, too.

Most of those top human suppose to be in there, doing all that now....those things very very trickery....we have to use how many hundred years to figure it out, how long that BTX meant says. A situation like that, you don't know how long you run that for.....


Manner

They got jailed, will know how to manner correctly....and then die.

Yes, my head are hurting if they live, correct ! Back draw, so they will die.Correct !


Seeing too quick on Hell, you don't need to know anything I say, or said, or will say...I don't have anything for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....