1/29/2022

Do you check every novel I Anna says things turn real? You regret you have a particular interests? and? Are the books real in your life?

Going to be real? 

I just finish Adam & Hailey video...I thought I finish it after the dinner before the story tale. 

A lot of people reading books, that would be Hailey's father?

He has to work, he reading books? Really?

All should be dead human, if you keep doing all that....you are not just inside outside dead, I am telling you impaire human, when you getting old you will regret it !!!!  

oh no....that Eben Pagan things, he imagines I sit home doing nothing ....He puts an eye glasses on, he wants to tell me we are over...we are not even begins, I am telling you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....