1/06/2022

Craig Ballantyne (ETR, Early to Rise), with Masterson

You need to tell Craig Ballantyne how is your long relationship, that was stable in your life? And why you want to get him in your relationship statue on facebook.


Can you do that? You have a stable relationship?

 

Taiwan we can only purchase the house if you are the Taiwan here born residence. My mother told me, so me Anna has to get some money to buy, so Eben just come in easier. Do you hear what Craig says? Meaning, you have a money incomes, family inheritance, company well wishes, like your family business, to settle here in Taiwan?

I guess anyone can rent here in Taiwan. Not purchasing.


Do you ask Craig, ETR where is Tonawanda in Buffalo New York, North Tonawanda, he Craig been to Western New York to check how CNN has a Zawanna photo, to details a red metro line, nails on the Taipei ground? Its public access information.


Which one of us will magically disappear, showing up in Buffalo? Where they used to be Tesla ground with Westinghouse after Chicago White city, one of the biggest project 100 years ago?

That is not the reason why Craig should be here? At least he tour here? You tell him that how much population in this basin ground Capital city, Taipei, Taiwan?


Do you know why anyone like about you, not first that if Craig every like about you?


Like what you think your self-esteem, with or without make-up? They always say something about that in the books, if you read some of these self-improvement, self-cultivate books? Like confidence? Posture? Your body language?

They might just say that is a relationship book?

Do you have a customer relationship you working on for few years now?

Do you know your own comopetitions from this story in Craig's old gf selected pools, he can just see and watch without telling you?

 

You cannot kill all of them ...


Do you want to talk to him about all these girls trying out? Right now, you are fair to say? Its after to say, or its when now to say?

Do you plan on telling Masterson, at all?

Is there a decision why Masterson should be notified, there is a such event happening on everyone device?

You want to include my website, so he knows how that information was spread everywhere else worlds, you may not want to let him know?


 

Masterson is the founder of that Early to Rise


Do you know what is the Early to Rise ? Is that publishing company, is that Craig owns the publishing rights company, is that a charity, is that an organization, is that distribute copywriter, is that Mat and the other guys are business partners, what is that ETR? Is that magazine company?

No, I have no ideas. But I started 10 years ago, knowing they have a website, they have different writers, if you know what is a newsletter meant?

Do you subscribe to ETR right now?

I just got his newsletter this morning, I haven't read yet. That is on the phone, I am on my PC? I haven't even have time to grab that phone? I think I scan on the first line....



I used to go on SMCH retreat in Menton, that is where Albert II they live at....I think.


In the retreats, there are always a lot of people prepared food, that everyone just grabs to go, including take off before heading to the airport. There are baguette bread about medium size they sell in Europe, you add avocado, mayonaise vegan, slice apple, some olives, or vegan ham....you finish 20 of that and put in the baskets. 

Picnic in the park? A cloth the guys might have, you just prepare the food?

Canada are all the envriomentalists know, they have forest parks !



Nick's age bracket they do picnic, we always just go to the random park in highway 7 near by.


Do you ever been to a picnic table, that you can just sit there with another guy eating there ready? Is that a headache to just think of that?

Food, drinks, napkins?

Do you have a camera, or some others things you bring to the park, or just two of you?

You and your other family members, if not just two of us?

 


Canada has these vocational home, we used to live in the cabin. What do you call those, riverside house....not bungolow...Cottage


You ever been to some cottage home, where people play some water, live by some firewood places? So you burn fire? Like gathering of some cozy family people? What kind of the food can you prepare? Do you have a simple display basket to put forks, spoons, napkins, and some sport Cliff bar for sneak? Do you have bottles of water, or vitamin containers?

Do you have a box of tissues at least somewhere ready always put in the car?

I will tell you, that is everyday we do that.

I cannot tell you how simple that is, if you starting doing that now?



You don't want to do something what Masterson might do that at his age bracket? 


I think you need his approval no matter what? You getting to Craig, you first finding out what Masterson tricks and games he lives by his life, you be there to talk to him, to get near Craig? Like you have his consent before you go and bothering Craig? 

Just be polite?

Is that displaying the cookware, like how many plates just two of us eat, nick and me .....5, 3 or 4 dishes with the bread? Pasta that is not the vegetables?

Can you produce correct food amount by certain hour of a day? Or do you just hate that jobs? You expect to eat out all the time?

I thought I was the maid never stop..... do you like to move around? Like doing things? Put things together and get going? I easy to get tired, if I work whole day, I will tell you that. So he always just go out and buying the grocery himself, but we do go out when I am not too tired.

Do you plan to tell Craig anything about health aspects of period things?

How do you wash ?

oh ~me and nick never talk about that. 

Right now I am telling him about it. Because he would write them. Seriously....


I actually don't know if Masterson has a family or not, but nick has a decent size family with some more below his pure blood statues....


Do you get together to figure out that family social degree? You hate people?

I will tell you I never talk. Not with nick around, not without nick around, not with him and his friend around....we never talk.

Is that all the akward moments?

I don't care about it. He might?  I have a Youtube channel, now I remember he might be seeing that without telling me, Anna does talk before. She has the whole channel she doesn't even know other people are using it. Including her own facebook.

When I was at nick's house, that facebook is suspended....in case he ever found out? You know what is the cottage life?

ITs water, fire, ash ...wood burn ash, dump, move chop woods all around?

He load those cargo winter wood? and he stack them up? I have to bring them in to re-filled?

At his age, those 5 years is more than enough. That is not a forever life, not really. I need to make money fast to change everything. I still don't have those money at all.


Do you know why I tell you that story? Nick has reading some books....


When you want to become a more rich family ...you need to have some mentality, and trying to think like them, live like them, act like them including manner, talk, greet....

That is in the book.

I don't believe those stuffs, but I will tell you how I getting all those stuffs from. He provides.

This education is free, you know?


oh no~ he doesn't know I would go these far, to beat the craps of ...whomever that is....


So you planning to talk to which age bracket groups?

Like what kinds of hobbit you do? Reading a book? Swimming? Local Meet up groups?

Do you have some church activities? Do you know any priest in your neighborhood? Have you touring around your own city or been to Toronto yet? That is where Craig is farmilar at?






Have you decide before you take on, how to beat up that Masterson Projects to smile at Craig Ballantyne, 


you would at least telling your both parents, there is an event in your life, you wish to participate, you want to ask them thoughts on both Eben or Craig ETR? From all the video they can freely access on YouTube, or they subscribe to both of them, knowing, you would not go lyinig about this....if they both knowing that event, on Conan Detective, Crimson Love Letter?

Do you mention to them City of Hope? That is some photo random by the way, without saying?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....