1/12/2022

Being Happy !

Do you want to increase your own vocabulary, to increase your brain size, like your mind size?

Your internal resistant to pressures?

You tend to use screaming methods, how you confront...anything. 


I don't think you reading books, to some more older people seeing you defining friends, networks, to survive in this worlds.

Eben and ETR they do business, they do business, they do business !!!!!!

Is that a big hint enough?

I used to not watching Eben, like not on his mailing list. But I wrote a lot of things on the website. My field was like in chemistry industry. And Eben he is a consultant.

If I persist that I didn't know he exist, he might really just show up on the strangest place, I don't know why he will be there, then I will remember he does business consultant

Normally you don't put chemistry industry to that....why the business needed a business model supply and demand methods. You set up a vaccum room, and FDA regulation procedures....usually always about cleaniness, but you say vaccum packages to start food processing.


Tina has this things she is insane inside. But Pang usually don't care about any friends of her, especially those music elementary school shooting clubs. Tina cares a lot of those things.

For sure, she knows Anna never care a thing in her entire life.....or his Pang any life.

You want to start that with your sibling? To be happy somewhere else? 

Like you tell your brother or your sister, any "shit", how do you describe those? Shitty things in your entire lifes, I don't need it. You want to start with that. You go happy somewhere else.

Normal human has their own facebook, to say they go potty somewhere else ...really.

Do you just staring at everyone's facebook other than your own facebook?


My friends a lot of them have the sibling, just saying the surveillance people are never enough....how to generation YouTube!!!! They cannot become the professional, and they are really sending themselves to the jail, might be dead in there too.

If you just starting telling that to your parents or your grandparents...your life is a mess, and their what life, never need to be in my life? That kind? 

For sure, any of my father's friends or my mothers' friend jewerly box can stay in their own kids hands box?

Their kids steal !!! Their own parents stuffs ! Don't tell me about it, that is your karma !

You all doing a lot of things, that don't making a lot of sense, you know why I am saying all that for? You envy your other kids, to be their parents' wealthy kids.

From the news I read, I think they about to send themselves entire family in generation to jails, I am telling you..to be other people's parent's kids.


You know what that Purna 滿慈子 will ever tell me? Its how to lawsuit that paid all those money she meant she turn on the facet accidentally ....

Simon will tell me his parents die.

NSYNC will tell me there are duplicates....

The Silicon Valley will tell me that Ring is not sustainable, there is no exit on those opening....den.

I am telling you, if you just go and telling your parents, you need to pourchase 7 military jet, on that three quarter One hundred millions dollars, to start on counting money methods, you might become a little better useful human beings.

Maybe you should start right with your schooling math subjects.

To count the right amount of every little things, you cannot solve the world problems for, on money ! That one day might be really needed....why you exist there, to pay all the money. One day will finishing paying, I am telling you ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....