1/12/2022

๐Ÿ• Public speaker, if they are or they are not ADD ...๐Ÿ•

Its because you like them, you asking me, or you following them, to go tag alone?


Even the Hollywood, the train people to be a little bit functional, like, if you be real, people like about you. So they go stealing on the police records, on the social justice what is that to take, to arrive a more "mature statue of that personality".

If you all go training to become like that, from the characters you all worse before bound, you really just go and step people as the junks, not that you tolerant people why they were just like you.

I already say that too many times.

That blind parts, you wish yourself to go up...to God knows where, but the reality of this world, I will tell you, there is no reaching Top, you just get back down doing your education course for someone or for something for the next 20 years of your happy life.  


Eben and Craig, ETR maybe they are not made for the kids to get involved yet ....to say grade 1 starting, that is on my TV assignment....

I am telling you, if you just look at your own TV, not to do extra, just doing what is being told...

At least that is what I have to deal with it. 

You want to say they are so and so? 


They used to have some superstitious about that TV.....I don't really know what they do modern days to be honest, that is why ADD or mental people to be put on the screen.

Not that I believe if the back end, some other types of trainee wish, there are real speakers on the stages at all...that I am not too sure.

In 2012, even Latin country, they have this New Age, of every kinds of that Inelia Benz showing up. People to creative fabricate lies, but if one day they trying to get the quality people, that will be nice for a lot of people.

I don't really know if they are real ! I haven't met them.


You want to say if they are uniform or Cops bound, those ranking uniform stars? Why don't you go and asking them?


I think they wish to be included in those niches defined. 

I used to search online myself....I think, there are other human, that is not Eben those age. Eben goes to the people whom are older than they are, with Craig too. Their talking tones does not look like going down, I see anything....more like those Bieber on South America flag those tones, or they prefer to becomes like that?

But I will tell you, I used to see some other guys. They definition of that niches are....on money.

Younger age, but not like Eben or ETR Craig.

They are more ....just like Bieber or Shawn those types.


I think America land, they wish people take their initiative to become what they chosen that to become, and so they give you condition you become like that.


Yes, like they have to make an effort, that is what they wish to become. It last longer. ADD maybe they die young?

People for money, they change

Or when they dealing with the money, they pretend and then change. Sometimes its their experience that does that, sometimes they will be honest to say that.

Well, at least be honest with it.

You don't really love them you like them. The moment you give them a cup of glass water, you will start to hate them so much, your entire body shake ! Every little thing  you like about them it will become the worse bothering you points to the hell!


When you say your mother mop floor, take the trash out, making food to deliver 3 meals, all those things to detail you the years you become something useful, its not that don't nag, a lot of parents I heard are negative. Not everyone are perfect.

But normally when you say, how lasting your effects to those strangers, you just met them on the road, you at least don't need to take their time or stuffs. Normally that person will feel it, what you are  made of, is that how you define, making friends, or making your lasting effects after departing?

Or just your facebook?

Honey....the real one day world.....you might be apart from 500 years, that those years things just change. You increase so much talent and IQ, you will drop every world you ever landing on, I am telling you !!!! 

Maybe you start reading some books, Eben does those things, it might actually stabilize you, ground you a bit on this dimension.  Your language are so bad to define...."your own attributes"

You want to have a spirit of soaring higher "dimension". I think you just got bothered to those small petty every snail shell things near you.


That is their peripheral ever lasting to be.....I used to say them friends. The Red River says about Ramses is what? The Embassader to Hattie, oh ~ my jobs is to taste movie poison! 

oh my God, they use one page?

Just one page.....that? How long I was waking up every morning 2014, I found I am still alive, another day to amusing myself, I am telling you. Those days of time, taking like forever, the comic book uses One Page !!!! Or just one frame saying that small tiny....

At least ่Šฑๅƒ้ชจ they made more than one episode 50 mins long per money count on Wallace money? I never complain how those effects last, to say....Ramses was a military officer, that is not even a title. That is just a description whom lives in the offices? 

No name, just the cubical !

 


People fight at those elementary, whom is whom best friends, I was...once, twice, three time, forth time to college.

Five time, that is no one really graduate school.

I never stay ....


Kinda like EF. They might have a whole cabin files on EF, there are international students. They have to put insurance and agent near by, to see these names I guess.

Me and Eben haven't talked okay? He heard I suppose to tell him 6 month garbage like we had a talk last year, I haven't even finished it yet !!! 

When people just meet to talk, that is not damn, why we never start talking like 6 months ago, I did tell you, I am busy ....not just my head is injured this two days....today is bad.

 

Resentment


You resent people, you don't love people. You want to take something from someone, so that memory scarf, your eyes sight means you want to kill that person. Normally ADD does all that ! That is because they are sick !

You are taken very hard on the feeling. Very very hard on the feeling, someone does something to you, or they do on purpose. A lot of time you really do it on purpose.

This world people are not that difficult to handle, they mostly just ask for something, you just need to tell them where to get, and leave. Not that too difficult to handle....some sweet nice talk, some assistant help like a normal person, they tend to orientated themselves for the kindness towards that living, at least just say hi and goodbye.

My meaning might be more, get out of my way. But that is remains to myself.


You leave your country, to get to America.


Working Visa, or Special Worker's Visa. They collecting the talents. I don't usually advertising that, but I think you should try on America, not Europe. Make it to America. In your evolution right now, that is the only things you get there. America might be sissy sassy why or why not them, you go to Europe from Taiwan. 

I think you go to America better. You have to make it in their eyes watch below, not just coming back here. You have to Make it !

Many people arrive to America, but that is just a rotton land they remember. I say you MAKE IT in America,

If I used to know American...so easy at the standard, just calculating math, and 50 video on one subject flipping textbook even, not by memory? oh my God....


Turbido ....what is those speedy boat....

That time America was new to facebook and online technology, I am telling you, those fashion was not languages shape online. Right now, you have every degree of things are ready for you ! You are more lucky !



I still think you working on the diet, I used to be drowsy, nick was very strong on diet.


That really change my life. I know the basic, I used to hear about nutrition, he has no words in those professional words, but he just keep doing it. He keep doing it, I watch, I just thought okay, I do my own way, so orange juices are the cheapest ways.

I will tell you after my college, no more vending machine high in concentration chocolate...oh dear....how much sugars are in those? I will tell you diets makes your head in speed lightening methods to go straight forward. I like that better.



Kitchen, those professional Hotel Grant Venue, or some Important inviting guests places like White House.


If their chef are heavy, and fat, they will have to bear how to lose days of those juicing methods to lose weight. They are doing it to change the taste bugs, to see how bad that is....maybe not necessarily to say losing all that weight to feel good. Sometimes their professional takes to do all that. I don't really know how long it takes to lose all those weight, to be honest....they work a lot in the kitchen, so they have to eat more food to get the energy going. Maybe they don't have to do those stronger workers? Just focus on my one case.


You are not paying any attention what I say to you ...

The degree of things you only focus on, its to make it in America, and you must arrive to any professional example I am saying those degree to you. They have to make it that standard. They in every field doing all that !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....