1/12/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ• Have I told you I used to have an imagination, that not just birth right Dragon mix is against your Consitution and yet inline never get the called, we will all be dead at the border? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ•

 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ• I used to have a lot of imagination, I just don't remember the lists of all of them...really ! You know what I mean? Your entire American would do what on your land? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ Its unbelievable you can come up those stuffs....

่ญฆๆ”ฟๅปณ what do you call that in America?

I grow up in Conan Detective, I will tell you while seeing that stories, they are very friendly ideas to me. Its ๅปณ, how do you say those word? Chamber in the concert hall? Inidivdual hall?

The music hall. we call it ๅปณ

Is that about the same in America? That is what you really call ่ญฆๆ”ฟๅปณ?

            ่ญฆ่ฆ–ๅปณ(ๆ—ฅ่ฏญ:่ญฆ่ฆ–ๅบ/ใ‘ใ„ใ—ใกใ‚‡ใ† Keishichล */?;่‹ฑ่ชž่ญฏๅ:Metropolitan Police Department,็ฐกๅฏซMPD)ๆ˜ฏๆ—ฅๆœฌๆฑไบฌ้ƒฝ็š„่ญฆๅฏŸๆฉŸ้—œ,็”ฑๆฑไบฌ้ƒฝๆ”ฟๅบœไธ‹่จญ็š„ๆฑไบฌ้ƒฝๅ…ฌๅฎ‰ๅง”ๅ“กๆœƒ็ฎก่ฝ„。

We watching Conan Detective growing up ! You suppose to have something inland, that you called not ADD distribution systems, oh my God, I enter, we will all be dead !

How does that happened?

You say, everyone telling you lies, at the police door. So standing there just need to be all ADD. 

Do you want to call my country inland police those hopeful not ADD, I cannot go there. 

There is something going on also, I told them. Its us verse there China, in order not to get in there, we will all be dead !!!! Its called one strip burning down all, so we stopped it in Taiwan! Not acrossing that tiny sea land ! 

I cannot enter that lines .....Flower Thousand Bones same things with the French !! 

oh Dear God ~~~!!!! you know what these craps I cannot go anywhere....

If that is not everything I just got stopped in every road blocks I walk, I also did that too.

Another thing is the castle here, right wing left wing, one side is all dead ...gone !

What do you call? Left Wing !


There is a T, not far from here, used to be ็™ป็ช็ˆพ

I will be dead, just opening that door....


How long I was so stressful in living in life, I am telling you, and all these cell phone people they are doing bad things I have to find a police to call on Facebook. I remember that I can do that probably. Its wireless, why don't you just put that in front of your police door big font, there is a facebook?


oh God !!!

Do you say ....well, I think you have girls you train like they suppose to have IQ, right now you finally can get the call from National Archive?

They walk better, they dress like a human, and for sure, they have a cabin files storage room offices connected wire or wireless.....

You stand like a human, you might can just hold a microphone like you suppose to, I am telling you....

Crimson Love Letter

That is what you decide to tell them, Chamber Hall you all music to the ear ?

I am sure, its fairly new, and you all waiting that Japan movie theater coming out this year, Halloween Bride at the door.


The last thing is I ever will have a mood to eat, if I am telling you.....all that. Its everyday why I should be dead?



No, that was 2018-2020

No, I don't really know Eben, I see on the TV everywhere, I could decide if I should go and really telling him about it. They are in Chinese. Its....telling Eben why he is on the television? That....its not....what I thought....you think you look like on Harry Potter?

He dresses green....

You know the day I used to be in Canada hospital too...something going on like pink on their hair...and all become Victoria Secrets....there are certain things I am not sure my eyes seeing right, too often.

Seeing green....I see myself on the magazine cover....

You know, one of these secrets can sink down in the ocean, never talk about it. I wonder why he ever wear green? 

My book say, that is a tree, Tro. 

... ...


Are you sure, why I end up where?

I see Annca name....

That spells, A N N c A

... ...I see nc, like anna, like 3/4 cut ...like CA canada. CAA is....insurance company.

There are a lot of things my eyes I thought....maybe I should close it!  One less thing to talk about why someone else dress green? That is bright green even!

Do I tell you what happened in 2015? Is that when he dress Green?  All the painting...patents... Da Vinci Notebook.....becomes....frames by frames witness of the living memory.

SMCH has this Blessing on her TV!

We will all be dead, if my inner frame story I wrote on the phone is exactly like they upload video every time. I feel dead. Becuase we are the back end people, our faces show up on SMCH I ching effects on her people's faces! Bad!!!


I tell you tiny little things, I am saying it in words. I checking all her poem initial word, that is how 35 gone on her poem, 92 prisoner on Salai? oh my God, Tesla death bed, it has to be Senior Bush?

My stress level is proportionally to my IQ problems, when I see, read and knowing !


If you heard me saying too many times, WE will be dead....maybe you should be decent enough, why we shouldn't be dead?

Is that a normal thing?


Silcon valley is not Classify, did you read what I yell at that Simon for?

He and Keanu didn't get the call, we will all be dead the Silicon Valley and me turns into that classify worlds a tiny bit? 

These are not classify? We automatically becomes, if we don't find the exit out, we will all be dead again? Mars?

Bible...

That is not that important.

I read I die, I seal the book with the blood, so I read this.....well....do you get that tiny strip on that book, or the first opening...that cover right?

Well...


Maybe I should stop telling you this... how many times we or I would be dead?


Eben is Tro, and my mother is ET?

You mean Grey, or Reptilian???

my eyes.....becoming bigger....

oh no, everything but that....not again, this....and you know what, she is Rockefeller is not a thing I know...that is as bad as she is a ET...not just Seth becomes that JC whatever Precious moment on brushing his hair, to say "The Greatest mom"

Do you collect them? UFO on my roof?

And Rockefeller does strangest thing, before I know she is a Rockefeller? I almost push her head on the wall !!! 

She is not psycho, the psycho would have knock her head on the wall, if we stay like that. She is not a psycho...so what is she? She does this every stupid little things.....

This area, no one knows what is Greys or Reptilian....and normally, you don't talk about this things, not really.

I exit America....not here, again?


I know what are on your mind on the Crimson Love Letter. That is not how me and Eben met !  At least, I was not going to tell him how many things we will all be dead?



You know.... some people going through something, waking up every morning staring at the ceiling.....that is not the worse thing ever ...will happen !!!

I cannot even verbalize to tell you, how many things.....If you just acting normal 5 mins on the stage....those are easy indoor lifes.








Look ! Remember, I found it, that is Florida !!!! Dean at !



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....