11/19/2021

Zawanna and Kail (Red River Manga)

I talked to them. Yeah ...

Kail's point is, do I Anna think, they doing this is intentionally to hurt me?

I don't really think of that, I ask them to leave. But I cannot really ask them to leave.I don't want to make my life complicated.

So the story they show me, was this girlfriends and wife.

And in that norm of the guys, the girlfriend wants to become the wife, or they all buddies together. They make friends to each other. There is something about girls and girls making friends are always the reason why they stay together. They can hurt each other but they stay together.

I am the suffering one, in that sense.

It has always been this story, so I am not sure how we approach this legal methods if they ever show up at the court. I gonna sue them for sexual harassement. Will they stop what they are doing ever?

The other guys crowd. Not exactly Zawanna and Kail.

But here.

That is Zawanna and Kail, at least that is what I was told. I seen the outline of a being, but I cannot really see the face to coming towards me.

I have a pillow long.

Kail says that is him. So I talk to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....