11/19/2021

Is this like a comparison side by side?

 Once upon a dream

Once upon a December



I never do things by gambling, especially, something it will never occur to me if I got picked to be a chosen one?

I think they are gambling nature, or they know they have no quality, so they stay on the jobs? They never thought to quit, their parents never tell them to quit before hands until yesterday to force to?

Babaji: Everyone does things only for their selfish reason, like Vartan.

They don't talk to me, they don't talk to Vartan, they wish to go and talk to Dean?

Babaji: They think they are the same ones.

I thought of the best one. We are in 2 different worlds, different calendar. They did what, the duplicate did what exactly, then the duplicate are witness knowing exactly what they did, say, do, and try to do.

Babaji: You think so?

I have thought about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....