11/19/2021

Me and Eben says we gonna talk about it.

 I told him I did. But I gonna go to him.

You know, my head, still not very solid with this is the End of Bible.

I don't grow up with the Bible things, and when I did this 5 Lords Reviews, my head was thinking how far the journey I have to still keep going. Like the story I told you? Like you travel Eon, or Kalpha, long long long time to stay away from the Mundane world, and you practices, magic, or spiritual practice. Maybe not like the monks, but more of Martial Arts aspect.

So when I dwell in those sense, I become different.

I stay there for a long time while we were doing this 5 Lords Review.

So my sense are always in there, I have to get ready to leave. And this world becomes to remote for me.

After I rest a year, and get back to grounded in life, I start to watch TV, to live a normal life. I have to figure it out how to make money. Then 2021, I was meditating.....to the point, I start to think something strange and funny about SMCH. So I went online to fix things.

So when this Bible, or comic books, again....books or romance and all that, I will tell you, I do not have the heart of that anymore.

I don't know how to tell you that.

If your journey is very long, you have a mood for romance, kiss and hugs?

Really?

I become very cold on that nature, I do not believe anything at all. Nothing at all.

Not Zawanna, not Kail, not birds, not water in the glass, not photo.

I try to make you guys to the light side of funny tales, they are funny, but that mood of mine, what it used to be....I will tell you, it sips through me so much, I really don't care about this Zawnna, Kail, or anything particular romance of things if Bible says, the End?

I thought I gonna be in this loooong time, to keep going. No one would think like that, to go to the astral life, to go party, guys and girls those stuffs?

I would never think like that.

It was always Chinese Ancient Art of those things....so I never really get to the part how to even join a court room even.

I gonna see human?


I know there is a prophecy, for 2000 years. But I cannot get my head down here.

Here, here.

Its always something someone behind me, and I have to find it out. And get out. Like traveling ideas, keep going and going and going....

When I went outside and play Taipei place, I really got paranoid.

I think its this year, I start to breath. These are all safe.

This place I can stay for a while.

I have no idea how to tell you how that truly feelt, I can never rest to just go and go and go.

Not the fame, not the name, not the works, not the friends, not the family. If I have to drop out, and keep going, I have to go alone, and do it. 

This Flower Thousand Bones, and Honorable Superior, I regent, I really just thought I can only do for so long, and I have to get suck up to the outside world, and continue that used to be journey. 

I used to be ...different! 


And you know the conversation with Babaji. This Earth, he is like a King of the world right?

Like Yogananda, like Last century things, like India domain, his domains.

So he hires me, or he found me to come in, to do a subsitute.

No body would say anything about Shakymuni Buddha all that stuffs.

I would not do that. If Babaji or someone else does the hire. I just have to get things done, and when the time goes up, I have to go back to my same journey to do things.

That was the story, remember?


And this Silver Millesnium with Eben, in the Sailor Moon Future Queen and King?

I don't know if my head is here now. 

I will tell you, I am pretending I am doing it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....