11/10/2021

These state people, are just from the state school.

 Its every day normal people. They are just civilian, not your American classify, and their faces are on the TV, for the ET to accuse them each and everyone of them.

What you gonna do about? 

Asking me every little needie greedie feeling? If others do all these things to them, as an immigrant could have to face all things in life? 

The medical board on the Top decided it yet?

When they first heard there are a Bermuda Line, I think would be from Dr. T? I email him almost when I found out, but I don't know why. Then after so long, I started to know why?

Do you locate all the people from my facebook on the maps?

Because I used to have friends? And? That would hurting me, if all this MD, or Pharm D does not hand me my facebook back with all the names to warn the rest of them, about Ola, Wing situation?

No, if the Universal Police coming in.....What you all gonna do about it?

If people like them making mistakes, are you let them leave Earth ground? In case there is a Universal Police taken them with the procedure telling you that day on?

So no Open galaxy for them? They are grounded on Earth?

Their face is on the entire entertainment worlds are like a crime, a criminal mind. You take it as its real, its a joke, its lightly said, its just hinted you said? Which position you are going to take?

Can you define all of this?

I need to go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....