11/03/2021

Medical Boards

 When you become a professional, you never really become me to feel my suffering as the immigrant, first of all, its all the English learning and then seeing Chinese drama to fit in this society as a blonde. But if I do tell them, they are in the movies, their first initial reaction will be all just denying it, so the only person suffered, its me.

I feel a lot a lot of these things to say about this....last 8 years, to when becomes the 16 years. The regular Medical Profession and Liver Flush are....two worlds. But that is 16 long years difference.

If they don't make it, I just gonna drop it, for the next 16 years. I don't feel like going back to the states to calling any of them, because of this Bermuda Triangle stuffs. I do feel...not courageous all the time. This is as much as I do so far.

I actually want a life with Eben. If I tell you everything, I pretending that CDC will go with you, to sort out that saving everyone's life, including theirs. I don't feel calling them. They could just message me back to some degree of communication. There is none. So ...That is all I have to say. I don't like to be the front scene, and doing everything possible to secure you say so, they are medical and I am? I have no name no image not ....even a word I can describe how it feels like, if you were me to see things like this. All the friends issues to....their popularity contest, the next 16 years. 

I hope they make it the first day, when they suppose to be here.

If not, I don't bother 16 more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....