11/17/2021

Every single day, my jobs is to yelling at people when they are going to grow up?

 There is no hope ! 

People's tempament is all different. 

You all reading through the Chinese words I write about they are civilian?

Because Inelia Benz wrote me a MK book, to hurting me. I say, those people I go to school, they are all civilian, so when dealing with ET cases, the ET do on purpose. You all love those conspiracy theory people just random talk on wrong things for money.

You don't do those cruel things with the civilian. You should all know that ! 

So if ET is proscuting them, and sentence them as if they are taken them outside, actually the Earth you all have a legal system to do all that foster education. 

That is all I was saying about. 

I was explaining the class stuffs on the facebook today I explain in English to the parents. or Dr. T's class.

You keep tracks one of those things on the education if people learn things or not. 

its just happened in our Class, there is a Me, doing all this things.

If they come along, you know, its all the class doing the same things together. 

There is Eben, there is ETR they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....