11/17/2021

I gonna take a bath and go to sleep

 Babaji: 

What is it now?

Babaji: Me not important?

You want to be introduced?

Babaji: They never heard about me, its like I am taking them to hell?

... ... I feel different when I can do normal things without the facebook. They love those stuffs. I have a life here.

Babaji: What do you think they think of me?

Maybe they don't even hear about you, whom you are, what you do.

Babaji: So I am saying, don't you want to introduce me a little bit?

... You don't have an introduction. Those are Haidekhan Babaji.

Babaji: Well, me.

You mean, how you and I are together?

Babaji: Do they know we are together?

That kind of introduction ?

Babaji: You don't want to?

They are smallville. They can just stay wherever they are. Never learn, never grow, never become, and one day to save them.

Babaji: You are that much opinion about them? 

The real competition in the world, everyone does things extra, to get ahead. They are pick and choose what to do, and don't do. I finish I do. I don't care a bit where they all end up with this.

Babaji: So ...

Me and you are together.

Babaji: Great.

Really really together.

Babaji: Yeah ...

Someone would not say that, but we are together. I didn't know he was Babaji. I never think about who he is what he does, I would never do that.

Babaji: Imagination. 

Right.

Babaji: Do you have a wish?

They are looking for a wish?

Babaji: Everyone believes in magical?

They need to be a little more actively sort that out, I don't want any of that, saying things on the movie anymore. They got mix up, and here people do things by competition see my words like Bible, they take it to guess and lose it. Don't bother with it.

Babaji: We go to sleep?

I thought to take a bath.

Babaji: A shower.

Okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....