2/05/2022

Wing, where is your car? Still BMW? You want to switch with Mike his car? He still has a car?

I used to sit in his car. 

The one we go to the Greek restaurant, the Christian, I think they go to that corner that road out on Maple.....

Wing, you were rescued or?

There is a strip of that maple, near they used to be Mike, Tim, Tom, Sheridan, Miliway Highway, that corner?

on....its a strips of car places.

Like us here, where Annca works in Taipei. There is a line there. You use rental, Wing, Enterprise its right there. Its weekend special, you check everything, every package, they have things like flyers small at the counter everything you walking in. 

They are right across Mike them, used to be.

Nick and I went there.

Its everything brand new. The car I drive !!!!

Of course, I drive !



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....