2/05/2022

Project Camelot used to say something called Project nic, or Nick, in Ohio?

Scott was Ohio edge south.

How do they gonna clean this straight line, Earth is curve bound road from Buffalo, NY to Washington D.C

Map Looking

So D.C is where? They are on the water site !!! ?

Where do I imagine Washington DC before ....I need another map. 

That's VA, that is Meredith?

I think UK and US are ally you know....these are so troublesome, I am telling you.  Alliance in 仙劍雲之凡

The bird is at 11 o'clock, SHUT UP! Lunch Time CNN. oh ~ you mean Anderson Cooper finally realize he has his own stuffs to rescue himself and a few things, on road map too !!!

SHUT UP!  Water is the bird things, I think Seagull, do you have on video CNN? That is the direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....