2/07/2022

Where are those military Afriganstan back at the Eastern coastline ? The US military.

Do you finish all retrieving and check everything

As I told you everything ?

Now, I want you to take out maps, mine is from Taiwan has Timezone on top

East to California I think it was 3 hours different.

I need you slice about 5 zone AMerica, retrieve in 1 year plan started, in case repeat second year exactly where you are Eastern coastline.

You do 5 scale interval retrieve to coast guard California side.

Some you live where?

Your unit won’t be too far from you when you land ? Home town …

📣📣📣📢🗂🧨

Of course you put things in front of you face Europe. If you cannot do it, we repeat 5 years, same formation. 


That kinda of attitude latitude issues really, it’s you facing the exactly same sun every morning when you wake up, not just the same sun, the same “Time”, as you move along that vertical line, like Seattle to Irvine. Got it?

If you repeat 5 lines, you cannot tell me, you don’t know what that is?

Someone will explain to you what that is. Like Pompoey jobs used to be? I think he is from the military school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....