2/07/2022

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿง€ Steve Jobs, there is no Honorable Superior, okay? If they appear, I shoot them. From the sky. Any UFO ⛱⛱๐Ÿ””

So in case your imagination wrong not me puke at it. You put him back at his age 30 looks to start standing there right.

He supposed to be dead, or I finish that jobs last year.

He get back to that dead Coke Top yet? I cannot understand the book. 

Both sit. That’s the exact looks, open your mouth, talk. 


The regent Honorable Superior supposed to look dense to you, or heavy to you, or Sean bean looks to you …

I am right here.

You do a real stimulation, video honor dead. Or you really educate a high school him, continue.

These where everything started like SMCH, 40 years ago.

Is anything don’t imagine me right at the round conference table you all seen luxury and chair ?

Or you prefer me be at a different world, still at the same scene inside your 4 points frames. ๐Ÿ”Œ๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿ”‰๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ“ก๐Ÿ”⛱

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....