1/29/2022

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ Watching Conan on TV ๅœจ็œ‹ๆŸฏๅ— ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ

Oh ~that is the name in Chinese? Some human lost their consciousness inside their brain. Tina and Lalla.  Dead

้‚ฃๅ€‹ๆ˜ฏไธญๆ–‡ๅๅญ— ? ๅ–”~ๅพˆๅคšไบบ็š„่…ฆ่ข‹ๅคฑๅŽปๅฅนๅ€‘็š„ๆ„่ญ˜ไธป้ซ”,ๆ้‚ฃ่ทŸๆ‹‰ๆ‹‰,ๆญปไบ†!

If you make your life has some mission in it, by nature, God will lead that life. But IQ too low results in, an unavoidable consequence that follows ....more desperation in the body chemistry change, in the weather perceiving all thousand worlds. 

็•ถไฝ ๆŠŠไฝ ็š„ไบบ็”Ÿๅšไธ€ๅ€‹,ๅฎฃๆ•™็š„้‚ฃ็จฎ่‡ชๅ‹•่‡ช็™ผ็š„่‡ช็„ถๆจกๅผ,ไธŠๅธๆœƒไธปๅฐŽ้‚ฃๅ€‹็”Ÿๅ‘ฝ,ไฝ†ๆ˜ฏๆ™บๅ•†ๅคชไฝŽๅฐŽ่‡ดไธ€็จฎ็„กๅฏๅฝŒ่ฃœ็š„ๅพŒๆžœ,ๅœจ้‚ฃไน‹ๅพŒ...ๆ˜ฏๆœƒๆ›ดๆ‚ฝๆ…˜็š„่บซ้ซ”ๅŒ–ๅญธ่ฎŠๅŒ–,่ทŸไธ–็•Œ่ฌ่ฑก่ฎŠ้ท

You look at the clouds, you look the star, that is dead

ไฝ ็œ‹่‘—้›ฒ,ไฝ ็œ‹่‘—ๆ˜Ÿๆ˜Ÿ,ๆญปไบ†!

 

How loud that sounds makes? Cannot hear it. Its as bad as it seems.

้€™้บผๅทจๅคง็š„่ฒ้Ÿฟ,่ฝไธๅˆฐ,ๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๆฏ”้€™ๅ€‹ๆ›ดๅฏๆ€•็š„ๆƒ…ๆณ

 

Ghost they often lost their sight, hallow, light without.

้ฌผ้€šๅธธๅคฑๅŽป็š„ไป–ๅ€‘่ฆ–่ฆบ,็ฉบๆดž็š„,ๆฒ’ๆœ‰ๅ…‰

 

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ Girls are born you hope that age, is not what Kail they really meant it to say, okay?  ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


That is not even before pubity. Kail or Zawanna define. You can keep up your vitality...in that book Steve Jobs says author on muculess diet. You have vitality inside of your entire body, that God stream with light. When you keep breaking precepts, there are worse of all worsen you meant, why you shouldn't be dead in the karmic world, you will rise up a knife and cut yourself in thousand pieces....that is how the real world you cannot hear. The only thing, you just make Gods as your mission to fullfill that mission, increase your head space, your mindset, your every religion teaching you stuffs, but most girls are like them. They lost it....at very strange age, they hurting people on purpose too often, starting young. Words, attitude, rebellion....and every year they try their prayers to gamble at God, one day they finally settle that comfer jobs, they will never move out of there, for that, its all their praying for. Its true. Its very very true. You don't need to rebel anymore, no more fighting against the system, that you say it so loud before, testify by God, that I know every word, you meant, you have no more strength to live, no more strength to fight, no more strength to that age to gamble, next big step, to "thinking outside the box". 

You just wish that Kail or Zawanna things are not real. CNN is not real, the metro map is not real. I every day telling myself that, seriously. ET is not real.

Its not I live in denial. It can be all fake.

But one thing that is not fake...its all the position substitutes of all these stories.....its a substitute stories, and you have no ideas which stories are those, we say "fabricate stories."  oh no, you don't want that, and all that to be ....all real. 

 

๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ Its just a cooking.... ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


You don't reflects if someone says, you are lazy, you are short sighted, you are blind, you are impaire, those word register inside you? You think that is very cute? 

I think something wrong in your head, when I told you, you are born 3 meals a day to be that lazy. If someone told me I am lazy, I will hate that !




๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ New Age Human ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


They live without TV right? Like Bob Dean says. There is only cooking and meditation in the forest, with a cottage, or a tent to go BBQ. That is every day Party to burn down all the stuffs that junkie has all things inside the basin, he puts there. Its burn it all. Can you burn thing, if I give you a stove, like a cottage inside, you sit on that warm, fuzzy, stove, snuggle in the couch with the blanket, just be at the fire? Like its the only fun things in life, its burn burn burn? 





๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ Yeah, I am watching TV, forgetting what I say ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


Why I am always missing? Even little kids little monks, every so often, they go rumor behinds, Honorable Superior always at the strangest time missing somewhere, always busy, stuck somewhere, if not human, its the birds, if not birds, its ET, if not ET, its Anan...one of those, I always got stuck somewhere.

ๅฐ้ฌผๅฐๅ’Œๅฐšๅพˆๅ–œๆญก็Ÿฅ้“ๅฐŠไธŠๅธธๅธธไธ่ฆ‹ไบ†,ๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๅกๅœจๅ“ช่ฃก,ไธๆ˜ฏไบบๅกๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ้ณฅๅก,่ฆไธๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ ET ๅก,ๆˆ‘ๅธธๅธธ่ฝๅˆฐๅพˆๅฅ‡ๆ€ช็š„ไบ‹ๆƒ…,ๅฅฝๅƒๆ˜ฏๆœ‰ไบบๅ•ไป–ๅ€‘,ๅฅ‡ๆ€ชๆˆ‘ๅ…ถๅฏฆๆฒ’ๆœ‰็ฟป่ญฏๆฏไธ€็จฎๆฑ่ฅฟ,ไฝ ๅ€‘ๆ˜ฏ่ฝ่ชฐ่ชช? ๆœ‰็ฟป่ญฏ็š„ๆ„ๆ€? ๆˆ‘ๅฐŠไธŠๅฟ™ ... ~~~!!!


๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ The conan says, whom doesn't have the voice now? T on the logo at Fat little kid? Jonathon? ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


I cannot talk. I quit already. What can I do? Maybe you should go to these birds store....and redemp yourself there, like a confession when I can open my mouth. I remember I used to live in Buffalo, that there are volunteering works, either...it was the dog or the cat to be drive by...but I cannot remember if that is the club events? 

But the Pet stores, they sell birds. I was always volunteering, I faintly remember, that....it was volunteering something.


๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ So do you all watching this so many times, and conclude behind? ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


No, I don't have time watching TV, or else I will always tell you in advance, not the last minutes! This story about an explosion and a series of murder. In Conan Detective, its always about something murdering with bloods, those are precepts I don't watch them. A series killer, to some people they love those novels !! I am telling you ....there are novel worlds people going in, i have no ideas what are those things now. Too remote to my preception, they imagine inside blood and dead body? What is the thriller...that kinds of sense you body feel chill when you reading that book?

If you train your body to feel triller chilling, you don't understand that is one time, very very very bad you telling the whole Universe you enjoy that sense? You gonna keep shrinking and vibrating that your body physically thrilling? That is super dangerous !

Your mind move = that is very very dangerous.

Your body sense out fear is normal, but novel to keep lash your body, to go emitting thrilling...chilling effects? You do that, that is super super dangerous, you don't know what you are doing. You need to stop that immediately !!!!

Tina reading something, I have no ideas what Lalla reading.

Tina don't read those blood thrilling. She loves those sexual ideas, boys kisses all that sexual ideas. But not Irene those horrific blood something horrible horrible horrible...oh my God,  I am telling you, if there is a real bookstore selling the books for living....that is what you all gonna tell me, you have your own room?

You mean inside your 25 years old room, same high school, room? Like Irene's brother?



You playing PC games, killing, that is all precepts breaking, you imagining criminal factors !

But let's say, you tell a boy, any guy, you have a 25 years old socks, same jackets, or something you say you wear before? Whatever things you keep 25 years ....or novels....or comic books, or toys. As a girl?

Maybe the guys expecting the girls a little bit higher than all that, you know?

You could just burn down your entire house, and say, no more, I am telling you. To talk to any guy, you could just burn down your closet, to start, I am homeless, sorry, no more those stuffs. I know which Sailor Moon, I use to collect Postmail, Catalogs, every money I ever spent...to fill in the blanks.....to collection. oh ~ I love that Sailor Moon.

But when I left Taiwan, I have no more anything stuffs, no more clothing dress, no more collection, no more comics book, no more novel. DO I buy novel? I think I rent them.

I heard Asian kids brings books to America, so if you have all the Ikea Furniture inside a perfect room, those really nice UB off Campus housing?

You would re-read those books? I am listening to a lot of things, I don't comments on it. 

My mother purposely burn down all my stuffs, I have nothing, to tell you books names~! ~Shit, I actually need all that stuffs? 


Music, Conan.

That has no books.

Yeah? Its by Perfect Full Scores Sense. = Perfect Pitch.

Do you even know how to train on that? Sense?


None of you are professional. None of you, okay? 

There are human smuggle human to do these no books binds home school education, to say that illiterate human sings on stages. You have no ideas how people enter those Simon field. I have heard that. I thought that is impossible!


oh ~~~ I am telling you, for human do these SMCH her disciple, trying to smuggle any background in, they train in all skills full arts, unbelievable! When I see the Victoria Secrets. You have no ideas how I strain Apple necks.....just by saying things. You train someone going in? You mean, you don't just cage yourself, by nature sense you love spirituality, you leave all these world beyond, to never touch that stuffs?

Something wrong with all your head.



๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ Police will handle all that, I know that. ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ


Maybe you should just trying to be a happy person. Soaking in a frame story paper books binder, that you open and close, wearing a very very heavy eye glasses...I am telling you, I am not sure how evolve all the guys, you find those similar like you. But if even those books bind human, seeing a girl....not that book bind? I have heard rumors, girls go shopping and step on high heels, to be fashion, and giggling talking stupid things.....like all TV says?

You follow TV says?

Maybe Pang too, love some books, a couple books, to read sitting in that....middle no where home?

I am telling you, if the police station move all the stuffs out, there is no one inside the building? I freaking out stories, you think that is fake? I went freaking out finding this Loving at the Roof Edge ๅฎถๆ…ถ? Open door open door open door? Where is him? No guys inside the company offices? There are 10 guys standing at the entrance door?

I run inside to see 2 girls inside, but not that guy ๅฎถๆ…ถ

Maybe he reads books too?

oh my God, this world is ruined. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....