1/29/2022

Adam & Hailey, Cooking show ....5 dumplings wraps boxes

5 Dumpling wraps boxes

3 Bok Choi

5 Boxes Tofu

I buy another kinds of mushroom, not that kinds. I cannot stand that kinds

You have to get a bag of red carrots. 

I get 2 jar of that American Vietanese sauce. - Hoisen Sauce.

No, you don't need any other seasoning.

I use ugly Taiwan Steam Cooker....so ugly, I just dump the oil in there.....not fried that I have to clean kitchen....that cooker was for the lazy human design...oil rice. Its the same! I have to clean the stove, or the stove above, in Taiwan, they use air vendelator, its goes to your ceiling kitchen interior design !

I use cashew nuts, carrots, red hot pepper. 

I use salt, or vegetarian seasoning.


American eat all that cold food, I guess....

Chinese New Year? !!

We eat soup ! Tapioca Soup thickening agent ....


You probably just get the root beer with ice cream, they are your parents, so they eat fake things after. Mc Donald fish burger 10 bags, you stack them up. Or re-heating them.

That is probably the real things you eat like a food at night, night drive.

 

 Right....3 hours.

You could just make it the day before...so this is night?

Noon time I prepare everything done, and re-heat them when they get there in the car. By the timer? Those two guys just shut up, go somewhere else sitting playing your favorite TV PC games, like display I have a problem in decoration.

You can buy cloth...that is your own home, not plastic ....


That is called Mustard Leaf? 芥菜? I hate that stuffs....I never buy anything I know they look horrible. That is not American Chinese market sell. You can just buy kelp, or what was that Ripinni, like ....I think you hate cooking at all.

Some people like cooking, if you prepare your entire family to eat, you prepare the night before, its because you get let alone, to do something just something you like....

Pasta water is like 15 minutes....

Devil eggs, that is Chinese New Year? Eastern Egg...that is March right? Devil....was Thanksgiving?

Are they vegetairan? right...fish. But some kinda of Tofutti, its every slice Begal Jay does not those plate design, like you stack up "slice beef" like curl, and stack stack stack stack stack.

You eat cold...but maybe you can just warm them a big....

Vegetarian American....Feel Rite Organic Chemistry on Maple, road, UB that ....College Bull store (College Book Store Next by)

You can buy a list of Organic Store stuffs.

    Long grain rice ( they always have a story to read their brand behind )

    Tofutti 123 kinds of soy meat, they are slice.

    Vegan Cheese slice with tomato slice +Oregano+ Salt? Finger food.

    Bascuit American can, roll up, to small square, + bruccoli dice + mayo + carrots+ olives..you bake them (Finger food) 

    Toffutti has cream cheese to make cheese cake. You eat sugar, that is easy, with lemon peel. Not to be that jack ass use stevia. 

    Mash Potato next to the rice, with tofutti slice mock meat, cheese, oliver, and vegan square

French fries, they are in the oven, so that is not like ever fried to use anything to clean. Or curls fries. That is festivity. 

 

You make a video, and they eat real ! 

I have nothing else to do....so I am in the kitchen?


You give me like 15 mins to think what to feed you. Maybe you can see what the normal American usually eat. I don't remember anything what you suppose to be eating ....like a normal diet, normal human put in their mouth?

Beef slice, that is not a food right? Tiny thin slice....


I probably always stock those coconut water 2 dozen, and I have 2 dozen empty jar on juicing....They can have those bottle taken home at night, driving? or...that is Utah? They are from San Fransaco? oh ~ you two are not middle west human. 

oh

You probably buy some chocolate,....American eat what in their Wal-Mart.

Vegan sandwitch, those melt. They have some kinda of thing you go to shopping and see, and grab, and put on display. That is like holiday? I don't think, they can all taken home. I don't eat those stuffs.

Get out ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....