1/16/2022

There are something about food & beverage, its a department of its own budgets in America, I think !!! FDA is the food regulation law reinforcement, but there are something I believe its exactly called "Food & Beverage"

 ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅจ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅจ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅจ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅช๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ•๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿง‡๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅจ

Kenshin Himura (ๆตชๅฎขๅŠๅฟƒ)

Before I come back to the facebook for my UB, those SUNY Buffalo Friends, we were on a schedule of all this opening books. I will tell you, if you just target the entire TV frames on food words, entire situation all focus on "food & beverage"....that is the final conclusion I tell them I think, before I went to Jonathon they were for Ola and Tamang gun case.

Kenshin Episode 4

https://4anime.gg/watch/samurai-x-202?ep=4631 

Potato....started....its him President Xi ไธญๅœ‹ไธปๅธญ ็ฟ’่ฟ‘ๅนณ ! ่ทŸๅŒ—้Ÿ“็š„้‚ฃไธ€้šปๅ‘€ !

I think he small says Bimbo......

You know, losing weight...my age was 38...losing weight. Maybe I am too old could really losing that weight from a point on? That is not good at all !!!! I am very careful on that ! Because the metabolism for a women, or a man, I guess...but nick can lose some weight too. I am telling you, nick used to move to this Northern area of cottage, where some rich people goes there. One side neighbor has 4 heart surgery.....they are all overweight, and they gather as friends and buddies in the cottage to eat and drink, for gathering, you know what they talking about?

The operation they did with their doctor !

That is your life aim goal, was on how much illness you and your friends gather together to chat? Really?

What nick's age, he will tell you, he can write books on this...hips women doesn't preserved on high, so that they overweight, and now they cannot move anymore, inside their chair, let's say going for a walk ! That is nick's sister. He has 3 sister, and ...all the around people. Its when... 8 years he never heard me seeing me....on weight. I have to change the diets, and that 3 Esteem says me to eat, and you all eating too? So there is COVID 19?

That is not a good sign. Whatever they are saying, and really happening....Because obesity issues are real. You are at Zero, one eye government regime area. You need to have that basic situation taking care of. Like running, exercising, forgetting the hunger to fight for that....rage things if you don't eat ! 

There are people the more you getting fat, the longer you don't touch the food, just for one meal, we will all be dead, by looking at you snatching those food on the table ! You cannot resist those food temptation and the situation inside your entire body, that addicted to the food, or drinks, or tasts, something inside you are not right !

Girls in certain age, they all look fit and right, like athletes included...BUT

I am telling you. Your entire situation on food & beverage, cleaningness, period, weight, and...nutrition.

When you do juicing, your skin is different. Nick gets old, so those juicing has no effects on wrinkles. No. Its the same, your skin is getting old. But....there are others....you look the overall picture of that person just showing up....that background color is not black.



Nick will tell you all the girls stories.....he sees them. Maybe the guys too. When you have no money, and those surgery or operation will costs you, for the fat reason...that is not very economic wise, you drink and eat, so you go paying more on the bill with the hospital? You could just stop eating and drinking all those things, like pop drinks.

I show those photos...are not to say, why addicting to it. 

I can use those drinks, it can be done! I am not an extreme, but I will tell you, its how long since 2020, after I get off that Flower Thousand Bone, or even before 2020, I have no more pop drinks, cokes, or anything alumnium beverage. My father says too heavy, so i tell my mom I don't need it all.

I don't think when I say drinking coke, its the same definition when you all are drinking that coke, or 7 up or Dr. Pepper, or Mountain dew. There are a lot of things I don't meant you use that for that reason at all....

They say its the refine sugar ....in the ice cream. My mother eating vegan ice cream. I eating Mc Donald ice cream, because that is the only thing I can afford 18 NT. The modern society, you have no more food affordable, other than few things.  But I don't think all the regulation and food situation where I define where to look and say tricks to live on the street...if you have no more money, to survive....

You meant you have the money, you go for certain ice cream?

I thought they all looking about the same ! I already tell a lot of people, okay? I did this TV for as long as I can remember 9 years ago now 2014....Food. Its the food, I am keep saying it too many times. ET are using all that on the book, on the TV, on the open galaxy...

The guys on Earth is not that bad situation. The outside guys if they heard your Wagman's card lists you shop...You know that Top grocery store across Wagmans? They have a cake session that has no decoration, near the bagels, bread, and muffins....I pass by there, but I hate them. Because there is no decoration at all ! They are not Asian pastry shop !!! I show to Simon, like when ....Facebook 2015 Winter time. i design Kenshin Facebook on food and beverage. I think...if you just type Chinese Chocolate Cake ๅทงๅ…‹ๅŠ›่›‹็ณ•, in Google Search Engine, for the photo directory to look, I tell them, or Simon, that is the better cake you suppose to look at it.

I didn't say you go and eat it !

When did I have a chocolate cake again?

My mother just bought them again in the fridge....a lot of Indian made cake, is that for me? I don't like cake, I told you. Or you want me to go outside and buy the real those cake? I don't like cake, I say that too many times. The ice cream cake!!!!!

I go to sleep ....this Open Galaxy is no hope. You cannot do this things with anyone okay? That is not sustainable at all. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....