1/16/2022

Kail Mursil (Red River Manga 赤河魅影)| Zawanna

I cannot do herbs, because the hostage….no medicine.Then import Kail fridge, juicer, and snow flake milky dessert machine and ice machine …I do juicing + tea



I am always very careful but I go to the MD old lady house, extract cooking herbs, not medicinal herbs harvesting.

Oh no, switch. It’s all herbs medicinal herbs, not cooking culinary cooking spices common herbs.


I think it’s entire population looks like that !!

You are all about similar …I actually know what you all looks behind ! There are something about this cheese or icons, or emoji, or PC Era ! Amine food, or Youtuber on Eating show.

The Italian food, like Pizza Plant, those Transit near Jonathon’s house at south part. Their display and food menus design, they really target at people who, actually love and eat it those food, like Eben Pagan’s Burrito Bay, on that Mille…sport highway. Mexican are like Indian very very very fat!!


I think they import Dr Gabriel …

It’s ET says that. I can see that. Those 2 girlfriends thin are about the same crowd. There are might be …a club or something food and beverage types hobbits. It’s the taste and swallow !!

The color, the decoration, the burger, the sandwitch, the lettuces green the tomato red, if people see exactly like those Burger King advertisment…on their wall, outside here 5 Star hotel…near my house.

These paper, pamphlet…did you ever look at it what’s on it? The grocery special discount ? I never look at those …junks. Kail they don’t use paper ? It is very odd …

Oh, now … I know it well !!

I have to go and collecting menu and bubble tea exactly written food lists? These things you reacts on it, not just no photo lines, the company’s ads department they made it literally word BIG MAC?




Eben, they need to lose weight. i will tell you, i don't remember what exactly I ate ...I become a ballon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....