1/11/2022

Sariputra's mother 饒邦大人的媽

When 2010 I come back, I don't know if she was gone to SMCH yet, but when I coming back in 2016, she already working in somewhere how far she climbs in that SMCH tents. 

2014 her mother die. I think one thing she did in her life, was she take cares of her own mother not like the rest of 5+1 those money reason inheritance.

Then grandmom die, she went back to SMCH, right now its 2022

You know years counting how I know Ryoya is 4 years?

Things you count year by years....she with SMCH retreat those working hours, or meditation living, around all those jargons, terms, reading of some words, she is saying it, she doesn't know what she is saying, but she is saying it like preaching out loud ! 

No, I never preaching to her. I decide what my life was 23 years old, that was 2006.

She, Pang's mother = Sariputra's mother just decide one day her mother die, she bother things not hell one day, so she thought life might be needed some meditation and some used to know better things, she went back on her own. She did a lot of things on her own.

Not a word I say to her.

Even she has regrets I will tell you that. 


If you looking like, your life, knowing you might just hell, and in some points of life, you just shrink, and secretly to go and find your ways, not to hell...like you used to know ways, that sounds like you have a brain you are functioning in life. 



She is in the blood line, as long as she is working in that direction, on her own intention, whatever that is, she is saying it, like she knows there is a word like hell you better don't touch it, at least that degree whatever she makes up her own world..anywhere else, like a brand new fashion, I really don't care about it!


Pang's father is 71, he weary out on the age, has 2 major operation/surgery.


No he run down very very very fast passing one year I didn't see him. One full year. You imagine too many things I am telling you, do it now.

SMCH is still on the video, do you subscribe those short span video? They edited it only she speaking words? Well, she looks all right to me. 

When your life comes to a age, you start to fall, you will just remaining going down. I already said that too many times. People got scared, they shrink in life. And most of these people don't have any strength in their life, like their whole life was fostered by the military, or fire deparmtent to shut off the stove.....they just will die one day when things falls on them.

I said too many times, my friends UB parents, are not perfect.

Holding on a year or 2 until they get up themselves, they may be do that fine. Its not that have anything better in themselves to do anyone extra more help, really.

You go to the organization or the military to do all that.



I used to know some people from SMCH groups. Its not I don't join that organization, I know no one. But I left. Everyone going to somewhere for some reason, okay?


I used to tell my facebook, where they 5 are, or the rest of the people were on my facebook, where I am. That is the retreat works I did with Supreme Master Television. Its a television collaboration works. I have photos, I have video, I make them a fan page. Those time Facebook fan page has this back end stuffs, so I add them in. They were that page.

Love of the Century.

People join some causes to learn something, and not everyone feel part of the groups, they all have a dying wishes. I say already, if you groups yourself like you start something small as the community to reach out groups, one day you find your own exit.

You helping each other and their parents around. Senior citizen. There are too many of them, okay? They are after WWII, like nick's age.

Starting something like in that nature to tell me, you meant your heart is not a tarted one....not just all these love and wane things, why you go trumpet your own worlds, and no one get to insists, or see your nice pretty young faces occasionally. Maybe you just need to go there to learn some wise words of them, to pretend you have a heart living in life, like you have seen and witness the death, not everyone will stay eternal on this one plane of physical lifes.

Starting something at your heart, not all that apparence all meant to you, they lock it up in the citizen home, they will never find you.



Everyone has a religion background, everyone will all telling me how great their inside works are, how much they know that damn books they just reading line by line, to saying they are all quality person.


That is not what everyone does? That is the exactly where you all meet each other roads.

TV telling you some story, you are not listening ....

 

Life all has a trajectory ....and most mortal people they going through life of death and re-birth, they go on their attachment to rob, steal, and murder. They commit adultery, they indulging in their sense.

All these words every sounds farmiliar to you?

Where from?





But in this Samsara of life and pain, those are illusion what they feeling at, because they are truly very very selfish nature person, they never grow up to forsake anything within them, to say revenge, trying to tiny works to see how far they push the boundary, thinking outside the box, so that money stack up for the cruelest means to say cool...and at the end, they just say they are mental, to calculative how far they will safe themselves for the second wing, their age kicks in, their back bent it already....just like their age.

What you say the human birth is a very sad one

No one heed it one bit what that spiritual words Ancient warning you to say....


You see high tech, you see new technology, you see new girls on the block, inside that TV to imagine a big shot !

You want money, not anything discipline. 

For money, you do anything to kill, so you will die.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....