1/15/2022

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– Pang, you know your twitter in 2018/2019 one of those? ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

Tina has a friend on YouTube, does this Paganini, from Korea !!!!

How long we have to do your life planning, in jail, you open up the gates? Or that twitter was the gate? How nice ...Your favorite bed time story, would be: Sailor Moon.

My collection great arts and works, also are Sailor Moon. That is the 90s, everyone knows comic books. Mini skirts with the Earth Prince.

I want to know how you like the songs, Pang?


Does your company people come and asking you?

You report yet to your company? Or just your facebook, you gonna tell me you don't know that girl on the background?

Is that....something for Lauren, behind, whom your eye brow you did that yourself?

Like I force you, you imagine I tell Simon that? Do I want to know what is that Laser eye brow thing is? You carve on it? 



"Dear all my friends on my facebook, I want to tell you something, all openly, to everyone of you, but it might be better one of you come close to me private message, I tell you first....because its if I telling you, your future will be like mine, in 16 years, I will be dead. and if you fail to do that, you will be dead too. So which one of you, private message me first.... "






No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....