1/15/2022

My friends used to see me talking on the Climate Change, before 2012, that was not the first time I typing on my facebook back then.

It was you working on it now, on your facebook? You talking to them? 

That time, was the be vegan message, how to cut down the methane, they don't know anything about the climate change yet, so SMCH they were advocating the climate change. I was the same line with them, that time.

Its this 2018, we are not the same lines anymore, so I have no more time, doing that facebook running, one video shut down them on all they say.....

I typing a lot of things on my facebook, the literally words, statements on the climate change with the veganism. It was the organization photo, and people gather stuffs, I will air that. I think Eben I also show people too. I show a lot of stuffs before on my facebook.

You keep your facebook at least active, in your consulting time, you figure it out the words to say. You don't get all the things in, in one day, but you working on that, gradually to make a full statement, that people don't think you are so boldly, you meant, too shamelessly doing all that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....