1/15/2022

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– Maybe we should try this Washington DC saying again.... ? ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

You don't measure your thigh width, to that jeans you have? The upper arm width? The belly never mind, I gain weight too, but I have seen....probably some very unimaginable...those are not trainers to slim them down, to say....all the muscle becoming soggy? 

I wonder how each year, they doing this becomes a professional skill workers with their profiles, and blind dates in the walking 5 Star Grand Hotel. Not just seating its in the dark dim light room, no one sees you, only the front camera lights on, they see Obama I think, one of those....But they have this you stand all with the heel stuffs, to walking in and no more seating....just like one of those movies live ideas....its formal dress occasion, not long those Obama States Dinner, but between the students? This is funny, they are all young looking, sometimes some very old women too, skinny, or medium, really. I cannot see it....

Losing weight is a constant battle I believe everyone does that ! But when it becomes a severe health issue, right now, we have a COVID 19. I just remember this story in King & Co. That is a fat Queen on the throne story, did I say CO = small girl in vietanese language?

oh ! 

Are you sure this diet records do not going on to this Loving the Silent Tear, next 16 countries tour, even if you die? Like life after life, in case you don't burn to hell yet? You are at the first train? 

In case some of you won the case in America, like your groups against what....for me. You all have a big party in the United States. No, don't worry me.....You want to go anywhere, where to celebrate that? 

Its the eating occasion?

I grow up Asia....we don't eat those things you eat in America. They eat....something not like America, so I never really get used to the taste.  No, nick at those time already vegetarian and vegan. He bought others those Italian store, he knew every kinds i think.

He can buy a dozen for me, I give it to the birds.

Are you sure the birds don't know you all have a face and weight issues, at all? They are not just psychic to every thought, I never asking them the face, or the weight, because I haven't seen the real human other than my mom?

Like they live in the FEMA camp, but we all having food and heat indoor....so they know what is the food you put in your mouth?

Do they know those sweet? They like it, they hate it? They dream coffee like you all do?

Frappochino double chocolate chip, I drink that. Star Bucks. That is the only thing I drink I think beside the tea.


They are most friendly to your face? You look like a human, from the birds stands points of view? You have a lot of people going somewhere to celebrate, after all these skunt to send to jail?

West coastline, they have sweet tomato, its a salad bar, but they have ice cream machine.

Bread, pasta, they are carbohydrate ...???? Meaning ice cream, are "fat" refined sugar? Ice cream is small tiny, I ate the whole bowl of pasta tonight....that is a lot ! 

But there are human just on the ice ream buckets, and they gain super huge weight? 

Maybe you all should get a juicer, from the amazon, that is the cheapest places you could buy them. Some people are more professional, you can try Asia, or you ask nick. They care about those things.....different filter now....

Tim Cook, I think he eats America breakfast, that video say "A day in Tim Cook's Life"

So Toast, bacon and eggs? Those are simple things to do it on the stove?



There are something about the thigh.....you know, if I see myself super overweight starting on the legs, and the upper arm, like last time....oh no, not the way I used to remember what I saw....

You girls in America doing exaggerating stuffs.


Pang's mother took me to this Nice Cream, Vegan shop here in Taipei, Eastern Area. You know what she used to order? Its all the assort vegan ice cream.....Different kinds putting in a display waffle cup ! Those things just hearing the words exciting you? yeah?




I personally don't like those things, not that I don't eat those things. I just don't like them.

Vegan has this sandwitch ice cream. Its similar to something here in Taiwan, its called Ice Cream Cake.

But the last time I ever had that, was in my high school. Tina's best friend came over for BBQ? Maybe middle school.

You know, when this CIA one day tells me.....something a card. Its not I don't do it unwillingly...I am not sure what that is. Its a super huge issues you putting stuffs inside your mouth, that your weight don't coming down, and how much is your period amount? Your pad things, you check each month now? After I say that? You look behind, when you fold them. 


What is a photo editing things that Washington DC, might....know? You could re-size your chest, or width of your entire body? In 4:3 ratio of looking at a photo? I cannot understand how can you resize a photo, if it has to look inside of it?




Just taking photo on Twitter those times and hours, I wonder if I lose weight !!! on sight.....really.

Maybe this APO they go somewhere, you all going with them too? APO has a lot of those gathering they sit together and eat !

I think the guys gain a lot of weight too !!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....