1/15/2022

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• Conan, the amusement park ! The very beginning Conan, how does he shrinks, to the kid size ! ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

I already watched this. 

Is this....Amusement park is like on a date? Ice cream, pop corn, or what do you eat on a date? The ๆฃ‰่Šฑ็ณ– the cotton sugar candy?

They mean the Cinema? 

Hot dog those things, like the venders? 


When I was in Taiwan, its every Western food I don't eat ! That is including hot dog...really. Then nick says no those white bread, that is just all by the way, don't need it anymore. 

If you go on the ice, like they recommand you, you working out your fitness plan, i think ice skating is very consuming energy, to just standing on the ice !!!

When that time I really gain a lot a lot of weight....its more like not yet reaching 74 kg, but my mother only shrink my meal food. So she still using the cook food.

So I got down from 74 kg to the 62kg

But it went up to 64, so I start use juicing, no matter what I do, still 62.5

Very very strange situation. But my blood pressure is completely normal, no more like I used to be low blood pressure. 

Some people I haven't seen them in ages, when I come back to the facebook, I do got shocked. And do they plan to their age working out health issues for their own kids?

They are just small age.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....